Bublish is the world’s first complete publishing system with integrated branding, marketing and discoverability features. The platform has award-winning tools to help authors write, publish, promote, sell and track their work—all from a single dashboard.
Here’s what Bublish helps you do as an author:
- Grow your audience. Bublish helps you share enriched, author-branded Book Bubbles that are easy to create, put thousands of eyes on you and your book(s), and connect the dots for your target audience. There are 50,000 book bubble engagements each week on Twitter, Facebook, Bublish and other social sites. Each bubble offers readers a unique micro-browsing experience and can drive traffic to your social channels, your website, and your book’s product pages at the major online retailers.
Bublish works with Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Google Play and Kobo. When a reader follows you on Bublish, they start receiving a beautifully designed, author-branded email each time you publish a new Book Bubble. This happens automatically. You don’t have to lift a finger. Also, through Bublish’s retweets and shares, our Bubble of the Week event, their Weekly Reader Marathons, and the Bublish Floating Bookstore, it puts thousands of eyes on your work through our expansive social reach.
- Build your author brand. Bublish also gives you a LinkedIn-style Author Profile to help you start building your author brand. Here readers can see all your books and Bubbles in one place. Like Book Bubbles, your Author Profile can be shared socially with one click. Did you know readers are 15 times more likely to buy a book from an author with a name they recognize?
- Increase discoverability by search engines like Google. Did you know that every time you socially share a Book Bubble or your Bublish Author Profile, you make your work more discoverable by search engines like Google? This is another important feature we’ve automated for you. When you upload or create a book on Bublish, the keywords and metadata (title, your name, book cover image, keywords, etc.) are optimized for discoverability by search engines. All you have to do is create and share Book Bubbles regularly. Bublish technology handles the rest.
- Track your progress. At the top of your Bublish dashboard, you’ll find real-time metrics showing you when and where readers are engaging with your Book Bubbles and Author Profile. You’ll also see when and where they convert to visit your book’s product page at the major online book retailers.
- Generate beautiful ePub files with one click. Our Cloud-based writing tool let’s you input content chapter by chapter on the left-hand side of the screen and select a layout on the right-hand side. With one click, you can change the entire layout of your book. You can export your manuscript anytime either as a Word document for editing OR as an ePub file ready to share with reviewers.
- Engage readers WHILE you’re writing. Share excerpts and insights right from your manuscript with Bublish’s “rough cut” book bubbles. They take only moments to create, so they won’t distract you from writing. They will, however, help you engage readers, get valuable feedback on your manuscript and share your creative journey with potential readers. When you’re ready, you can even add a “pre-order” button to your rough-cut bubbles to start selling your book at all the major online book retailers.
- Access professional author services. Bublish has created an Author Services Portal that you can access right from your dashboard. With one click, you can have access to editors, designers, cover artists, marketing services and so much more.
- Make your book more discoverable through optimized distribution. Bublish now offers both digital and print distribution to all major online retailers as well as bookstores and libraries. We specialize in optimizing your book’s discoverability by providing advice on positioning, keywords and metadata. Bublish also thinks outside the box, showing authors unique channels that lead to more sales.
- Learn how to become a better marketer and publisher. In addition to the powerful benefits listed above, Bublish offers ongoing education and resources to its close-knit community through free monthly webinars, blogs and newsletters.
To discover what can do for you and your book, explore Bublish.com … use this special code if you decide to join in—it will give you a discount, something we authors all love! Your code is good through July 15th and discounts you 27%: AUTHORU2016
Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. She empowers authors and is the Founder of Author U, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 35 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms (ForeWord IndieFab Book of the Year), Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences. The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors and Writers was published last year.
Become part of her inner circle by joining the Author’s Ark and exclusive monthly webinar and coaching event. Each summer, she holds Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged, a three day intensive limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. In 2017, the dates are June 22-24th. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing on the Toginet Network at bit.ly/PublishingShow .
Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and Judith Briles – TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at Judith@Briles.com.
Author U is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful. Monthly education programs delivered face-to-face and online, The Author Resource ezine, BookCamps and the annual Author U Extravaganza are tools designed for authors pre, during and post publishing of their books. Join AuthorU.org today.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: