… are you coming??? Anyone at the Extravaganza will have an amazing portal to book marketing this year—one that has never been offered at one of our events in the past. Guru John Kremer has mastermind 6 hours of pathways that will leave you in awe and juiced. Can you afford … can your book afford to not be here in Denver, CO at the AuthorU annual Extravaganza? You are nuts not to be. www.AuthorUExtravaganza.org
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show. Today, Judith Briles and Joel Friedlander will take you through step-by-step your how-tos and strategies to create a power positioning blog that creates the links to you, your expertise and the social media world.
Last week, Judith and Amy Collins dove into the what works in Amazon’s new marketing options under AMS … and what to take a pass on. The podcast is available on the website, On the Air.
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- How to Avoid Book Publishing Blunders, Bloopers, and Boo-Boos thebookdesigner.com/2016/09/avoid-… via @Jfbookman
- How Well Are Publishers Connecting with Their Readers? bit.ly/2cygHRS
- People buy based on emotion, then justify with logic. Tap into the WHY behind the BUY. #InfluencerChat
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Are libraries ordering your #books? Tips and ahas to get the orders started at publishing event: bit.ly/2bJqsdq #selfpub @AuthorU
- The Tech Toolbox Weekly is out! paper.li/e-1436999264?e… Stories via @DigitalMktr
- How to Optimize Your Instagram Posting Schedule: Are you using Instagram for your business?… bit.ly/2c4AIwG (via @SMExaminer)
- The #SocialMedia Posting Schedule That Will Boost Your Traffic By 192% ow.ly/5xYD303VrER via @CoSchedule
Writers & Writing
- Writing middle grade? Agent @mcorvisiero is judging a new FREE contest just for you: tinyurl.com/hyyahr2
- “5 Common Plotting Mistakes to Avoid When You’re Writing a Novel” buff.ly/2bysmAw via @thewritelife
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- The time Elton John improvised a song with oven instructions holykaw.alltop.com/time-elton-joh…
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call into Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: