It’s Thursday at
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on a variety for common hiccups that new authors get into. Judith Briles is going solo today in a two-parter … Author and Publishing Timelines. What you need (should know) 12 months from publication of your book, then moving it up month by month. Last week, Judith and Jake Williams, illustrator, author, charicature creator dove into the creativity process —you don’t want to miss this one! It’s up on the In the Air section on the AuthorU.org site. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Success & Resources
- Want the secrets to great #book design? All here in this podcast via @AuthorU-listen in: ow.ly/yNhHG
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- 3 Fundamental Laws of #Conversation: 1.Adapt exchanges to listeners 2.Share stories 3.Listen,listen,listen #whatdoIsaynext
- Three Top Tips for #Writing for Social Media for #Authors bit.ly/1ouX0tT
- #Author alert: 20 Top Productivity Tools For #Bloggers: Increase Your Productivity Immediately blogwzrd.me/1o9DehT
- Say it’s not so #Twitter … taking steps to become more like Facebook. http://ow.ly/AxV5r
Writers & Writing
- Descriptive #Writing: 4 Ways to Give Readers a “Clue” dld.bz/dvT3a
- Beyond Millennials: How to Reach Generation Z: Millennials are so last year. on.mash.to/1rXCAaF
- If you’re writing literary fic, YA, middle grade, or nonfiction, meet new agent @soumeya_b — tinyurl.com/k5uus6j
Fun and Cool Things to Know
David Letterman dedicates ten minutes of his show to longtime friend, Robin Williams [Video] is.gd/KFJj4P
You can listen to over 130 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://togi.us/authoru.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: