It’s Thursday at
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on Author Photos… as in casual images, book covers, promotion, website images, products, and training. Judith Briles has Rhonda Sheya is her guest—Learn tips and tricks on how to get your creativity juices salivating—Rhonda was behind the creative push in Disney Radio.. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
This Saturday … don’t forget, if you are in Colorado, you want to be at the Brunch & Learn event—Hot Book Strategies … details on the website http://www.AuthorU.org, under the Events tab.
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- How to Create eBooks That Will Help Boost Your Marketing Strategy bit.ly/1sH6KT9 via @EntMagazine [Great tips!]
- In case you missed it. Big literary awards! Richard Flanagan wins 2014 Man Booker Prize for Fiction for Narrow… fb.me/6OhoFv2DL
- 5 ways to have the most productive week ever is.gd/dXOSFc
- #Authors on the move: Self-Published #Books with #ISBNs Topped 450,000 in 2013 buff.ly/1sNWPLr
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- 25 Ideas to Transform Ho-Hum Infographics into Something Extraordinary — by @FeldmanCreative rnmkr.me/ZYpJxk
- Hot for #authors-10 tips for being a best-selling #author: http://ow.ly/CLHtz #authoru
Writers & Writing
Fun and Cool Things to Know
- 2nd-graders taste the good life with 7-course meal at exclusive NYC restaurant is.gd/82Y7fE
You can listen to over 140 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: