It’s Thursday at
The Author U Publicity / Marketing BookCamp with Joan Stewart is in 2 days … don’t miss the day that will change your book’s life.
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on Author Photos… as in casual images, book covers, promotion, website images, products, and training. Judith Briles has Nick Zelinger of NZ Graphics as her guest—they will be deep diving into a vairety of design strategies for different types of books. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed…
Success & Resources
- #Book printing ahas for #authors-learn when the sweet spot for #bookprinting is-listen to podcast: http://ow.ly/DWSFy
- 5 outdated #PR practices that have successfully undergone modern makeoversfrom @PRDaily ow.ly/E5fDu
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Are you Missing These 5 Social Sharing Powerhouses? #authors can’t afford to!ow.ly/DojN7 #sales #marketing
- RT @PublicityHound: 6 social media lessons from Billy Joel #socialmediatips via @PRDaily http://ow.ly/E5i6
- RT @PublicityHound: 6 social media lessons from Billy Joel #socialmediatips via @PRDaily http://ow.ly/E5i6F
- Green Marketing: Be Careful What You Say … always smart. bit.ly/1wMVPIO
- #Author savvy: Why Visual Content Can Boost Your Brand [INFOGRAPHIC] bit.ly/10SBbKY
- #Author #blogging: How to Find and Use Top Quality Images for Your Posts dld.bz/dgMZN #books
Writers & Writing
- Are you a #writer with a #book done? Enter Draft to Dream #Book Competition now open. Huge Prizes. Details: http://ow.ly/DWCmJ
Fun and Cool Things to Know
- Come to the Fall Authors Tea … Book Addicts Welcome! tinyurl.com/nodjmlx
You can listen to over 150 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: