Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show.Today she will focus on new marketing strategies for you and your book. Today’s show reviews book dives into BOOK REVIEWS. Bethany Brown from the Cadence Group joins Judith with a variety of strategies to soar your success. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Away from Colorado? You can always participate as a “remote” attendee if you are a GOLD member. Just register—we will know if you are an away and get either the video of the Saturday Mornings programs or the Tech Tool Boxes and Salons.
Have you registered for Saturday, June 4th’s not to miss program on Intellectual Property, Copyrights and Trademarks? In person or get video for later viewing. Details on the AuthorU.org website under Events.
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- If you are confused about which eBooks: here’s a “hot” guide for you via@JFBookman http://bit.ly/1T8Yg5O #amwriting #selfpub
- Beware of Publishing Pitch Fests @JudithBriles:thebookshepherd.com/beware-of-publ… #amwriting #publish #agent#query #pitch
- STOP! Don’t Launch Your Book Without Following These 6 Crucial Stepsow.ly/ZSJd3009uOp #bookmarketing#selfpub
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- How to Choose the Best #SocialMedia Site for Your Business – bit.ly/1SbXi8qvia @RebekahRadice #biztips
- Here’s the latest skinny of how to use Facebook ads for #authors and#books via @AuthorU podcast:ow.ly/108a8I #selfpub #pr
- eBook sales continue to decline as reported from major publishers via @PubWeekly http://ow.ly/WvTr3001p6m #selfpub #authoru #authors
- Tips for Getting Started With Your Marketing Technology Stack goo.gl/aydXP1 via @LinkedInDiva #bookmarketing #authors
- How to Start Using #Hashtags Effectively Right Now! via @BadRedheadMedia ow.ly/QrB7300cOaW #MondayBlogs #BookMarketing #authors
Writers & Writing
- How to Stay Sane When Writing About Dark Topics In Thriller and Mystery Novels – ow.ly/LJui30039us
- 9 Ways to a Faster Book Deal –ow.ly/BjtE300dmam
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
Love this–have a pooch–may be the perfect dance partner! http://ow.ly/rjMt300eoPF
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: