Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on some of the top to-dos from the recent 3-day Author U Extravagana—don’t miss it. Last week, Judith walked listeners through a step-by-step plan for book crowdfunding. This week, she will focus on structuring a speech around your book. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- #Author “best of the best” from the #AuthorU Extravaganza. All DVDs now available for sessions–get yours! http://ow.ly/wMRk5
- There are 3 spots left of the Summer Author’s Ark … will one be yours? ow.ly/wMMMf#author#book#author
- Zowie for #authors: learn how to strategize your #book#crowdfunding project from the beginning-listen to podcast: ow.ly/wGvFH
- #Author #Marketing alert: Twitter Rolls Out Its Facebook-Like Profile Redesign http://ow.ly/wMXzm
- 26 Things To Consider Before Developing A New Website http://t.co/UQskYSRTiI
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- How to Ask for Guest Bloggers Without the Awkwardness http://t.co/edshCoaU1M #authors #marketing
- #Author aha: How Many Social Sharing Buttons You Should Have? http://t.co/m28uZyvfY7 #authoru
- How To Market A #Book Slideshare Pt1 #bookmarketing #author http://t.co/OCE59wCZGL
- RT @WritersDigest: Exactly What Your Story Pitch Should NOT Be Like: http://t.co/2ckRcEsI4S #pubtip #author
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Unbelievable!
- Love this-pic of newborn mono-mono twins grasping hands post birth. http://ow.ly/wMVpl
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing focused on crowdfunding strategies, step by step with Judith Briles, one of the Speakers at the Author U Extravaganza—she delivered savvy insight to what/how to make your campaign work. You can listen in from the AuthorU.org Home at http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: