TOCK … The is here!
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on crowdfunding for authors. Judith Briles will have Tammy Bleck as her guest today—Tammy is speaking at the Extravaganza on getting paid for your blogging—don’t miss it. Today, he’s revealing amazing ways to monetize what you have and can create. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
The best time to start your book promotion is yesterday.
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- #Author and #Book alert: News is in–here’s the top #crowdfunding sites in multiple areas! http://ow.ly/vW61t
- #Authors, #Books and libraries… here are 7 Big Myths About Libraries http://ow.ly/wjsmW #getpublished
- #authors: #Amazon Releases a New Tool for the Indie Graphic Novelist – Kindle Comics Creator http://t.co/4Gwt5nh6H7
- #authors: Do You Have Audio #Books? They’re a Great Way to Market Your Book http://ow.ly/wgEvv #getpublished
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Holidays are year round—get hot tips on how to use them within your #blogs-listen to podcast. ow.ly/wacFt
- #Authors-do you stick with Facebook? Here’s 4 Reasons to do so: http://ow.ly/wjrTP #smm #getpublished
- #authors: Essential #Facebook Marketing Resources: A Complete Guide: Do you want to learn how to market… http://t.co/KjZEOfAJvb
- #authors: New from @HubSpot: Not Generating Enough Leads From Your Website? Here Are 7 Easy Fixes http://t.co/f9BGW6joUT #books
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Unbelievable!
- If you love animals, sure to put a smile on your face… happy Wednesday-the #AuthorU Extravaganza is here! http://ow.ly/wksvY
- Fun thing on the first day of May: Which food holiday falls on your birthday? is.gd/cikHJR
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing focused on all things printing with Daniel Hall, one of the Speakers at the Author U Extravaganza—delivered savvy insight to what/how to make your audio work. You can listen in from the AuthorU.org Home at http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.