Oh boy … someone has jumped into the Author Shark Tank at the Extravaganza … will you join her? Tick…Tick…Tick
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on crowdfunding for authors. Judith Briles will focus on creating and delivering the perfect ebook. Joining her is Mark Coker from Smashwords—don’t miss it. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there!
“A writer must say yes to life.” ― Natalie Goldberg
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Very cool!…6 Free Tools for Awesome (Info)graphics http://t.co/TVtlsfavW7
- Grab your readers with these tips on making a great cover for your #selfpublished #book or #eBook! http://ow.ly/uPsqz
- #Amazon offers eReader trade-in credit: How to get a new Kindle at a big discount http://t.co/gN3M66CVu8
- Calling all #Poets via WritersDigest: Write a poem & they may publish it. Get the full guidelines here: http://t.co/vEl3O9thkh #amwriting
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- On the Kobo Writing Life blog, how one #selfpub #author partnered with his local bookstore to sell books http://t.co/Q7A7309ZdA
- 9 Things That Are Broken On Twitter http://t.co/sSvWWWuG8k #biz #marketing #sm
- #author #marketing: Resources to Boost Your Blog: http://t.co/un4ThixTY5 via @smexaminer
- The Two Essential (and simple) Elements Of Any Good #Twitter Strategy http://t.co/ixaOBUkqis #authors #bookmarketing
- Pinterest Promotes Product Pins, Debuts Gifts Feed http://t.co/PEqGFWbJu1 via @MediaPost [Awesome!]
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Unbelievable!
- Wahoo-it’s National Goof Off Day! Every #author needs this day! Heck, maybe the weekend? What say you? http://ow.ly/i/4YBYQ
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing focused on Marketing strategies with author John Kremer who will be presenting a session at the Extravaganza—you don’t want to miss it. You can listen in from the AuthorU.org Home at http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://togi.us/authoru.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: