Author U –Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show.
Today, Judith dives into MORE Author Succes—as in eBook success. Her guest is Smashwords CEO and Founder Mark Coker. The latest, of course in Amazon land … and then some marketing strategies for you in and around eBooks plus publishing trends. Tune in.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- 7 Useful Insights for Savvy Book Marketers from Digital Book World 2017 ow.ly/kCHQ308HppN #amwriting
- Email Marketing is Making a Comeback, Facebook Marketing KPI’s & More ow.ly/nRQL309DjGE | New Social Scoop!
- Want to sell more #books this year. Here are 12 tips to get your started–several are perfect for #authors: http://ow.ly/fgrP308JTOX
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Savvy #author create #audiobooks to add to a stable of offerings. Get The Author’s Guide to AudioBook Creation. http://ow.ly/4jJe308JWRh
- Tips for #authors to create the right social media for their #books and platform. http://ow.ly/35sv308JV2v
- 10 Ways to Increase Domain Authority (DA) of Your Blog goo.gl/hRZ4qM via @harleenas
Writers & Writing
- Writers: Ever wonder how to create characters that make you want to keep reading? Agent @Michrichter1 tells you how! fuseliterary.com/writing-captiv…
- “Great writing cannot be created without risk.” – ow.ly/ZkrV307vegY (Why You Shouldn’t Censor Yourself When Writing) @WritersDigest
- STOP doing research … START writing … FINISH full draft … THEN do one more pass for latest updates on RESEARCH … otherwise, you’ve created a never-ending journey.
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
Love this for we #authors–take a break from the “news”: 50 Must-Visit Beautiful #Bookstores On Six Continents https://t.co/uyCDws3Kxr
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.