Don’t miss webinars on June 28th and June 30th and July 7th
1. On June 28th … 30 Hot Publishing Ahas and Tips from six amazing publishing pros: Joan Stewart, Daniel Hall, Judith Briles, Kelly Johnson, Nick Zelinger and Lynda Bouchard.
2. On June 30th … Get ready to have Bublish enter your book’s marketing mainstream. It’s a way to communicate, accent what you do, continue the buzz momentum. Kathy Meis, creator of the Bublish tool is your guide.
3. On July 7th … An array of Amazon “hot spots” will be identified by Joel Friedlander as he presents his first exclusive webinar for AuthorU followers sharing his hot off “his creation toolkit shop” all new tools for working with and within Amazon.
You will want ALL this info. AND, have note taking ready to go—there will be a ton of info … Register on the AuthorU.org website under the Events tab. https://bookdesigntemplates.leadpages.co/uploading-your-book-to-createspace/
Author U –Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show. Last week, Judith Briles and Kelly Johnson will focus on author and book hiccups that they consistently experience week in – week out with authors. This week, meet Kathy Meis, creator of Bublish—she will set the stage for the exclusive webinar she is doing for the AuthorU community the following week (don’t miss this!).
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- “33 Best Books Recommended By Shark Tank Entrepreneurs – onforb.es/1rnCCxG #buildthefortbook @TSF_VC
- Can machines be creative? Meet the Google coders teaching them to make art” buff.ly/1skIb0Z via @DigitalTrends
- How to Make Your Brand Ambassador Dream A Reality bit.ly/1VTJmAj
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Hey savvy #authors: Know your digital #marketing strengths, but more importantly, acknowledg… mklnd.com/1XkqnAF #sm #biz
- Hot for very busy #authors- 11 ways to pitch you and your #book to anyone in the media-podcast: ow.ly/YGSh300PskK #selfpub
- Metrics Are Worthless. So What Should You Focus on Instead?@BookWorksNYC #authors #writers bookworks.com/2016/06/metric…
Writers & Writing
- The Page 69 Quiz – Can You Identify the Classic Book From a Single Paragraph? ow.ly/7taW300PdUn#amwriting
- People still say blogging is dead, but @ginidietrich says nope spinsucks.com/communication/… via
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- Love this–so cool to do with kids: A choose your own adventure cookie recipe holykaw.alltop.com/choose-adventu…
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: