It’s Thursday at It’s
Sneaky cat loves cookies… from Amazing Photos Around the World!
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on all things legal for authors and writers. Judith’s guest is Steve Replin. Last week, Judith and Phillipa Burgess deep dove into the ins and outs of turning your book into a screenplay and how to connect with the whos who in Hollywood.Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- For #authors who are using #LinkedIn, great reminder tips-don’t forget the power of creating your own group on LI! http://ow.ly/xSoGG
- Judith Briles @mybookshepherd shares how to create a rockin #Book#Crowdfunding project-listen to podcast: ow.ly/xN8vY
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Looking to create super fans for your #books to rocket sales? Savvy tips here: http://ow.ly/xSm6r
- Infographic for #Facebook minute … have you got one? http://ow.ly/xSnjj
- #author savvy: 5 tools to make your email marketing and just connecting efficient. http://ow.ly/xSnRz #authoru
- #Author: New from @smexaminer How to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile http://t.co/uGzR2SVCJG #sm #book
- Attn #Authors and #Writers: Don’t know how to write great copy? Read this and get 4 key items! http://t.co/gcTycbuLDs
- #Authors… do you feel out of whack? 6 tips to keep your #book #marketing and #writing in balance. http://ow.ly/xTMDq
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Downright Unbelievable!
- A Friday hoot: 5 second video-what happens when you return to work after being away 30+ years. http://ow.ly/xTHcv #authoru
You can listen to over 100 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://togi.us/authoru.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: