It’s Thursday at
It’s summertime … and the July-August issue of TheAuthor Resource will be out next week. There is aTech Tool Box on Pinterest this coming week (remote members can attend via Skype), a Salon on turning limp copy into eye-catching grabbers and don’t forget,if you are in CO, there’s a BBQ on the 26th.
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on a variety for common hiccups that new authors get into. Her guest is Lori Ruff, a branding evangelist. Last week, Judith and book designer Nick Zelinger deep dove into the ins and outs of publishing nuggets for both newbies and repeat authors. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed
Success & Resources
- The 4th of July is a day that all #authors (and #publishers) should be doing a happy dance! ow.ly/yNfGV
- #Author “to do” tips before you head to #book layout-listen to podcast via @author http://ow.ly/yNhHG
- #Author alert: Get key DVDs from #AuthorU Extravaganza to create #book success.9 Tips For Making Deductions Like Sherlock Holmes – Good for refining your thinking buff.ly/TTbtSw
- #Author savvy: How to Reach #Amazon and Update Your Book Listing bit.ly/1dqeHnR #authoru
- #author tip: How to Add an #Amazon Store to Your Facebook Page bit.ly/18Tu6KP
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- 8 Ways #Authors Can Use Goodreads to Promote Their Book dld.bz/deeCJ #authoru
- #Marketing Day:Twitter Celebs Get TweetsIndexed, Mobile Social Sharing … mklnd.com/1w2lM3l
- Is It OK to #Publish Good Posts That Aren’t Great? bit.ly/1mwHXgM #authoru
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Downright Unbelievable!
- 25 cool travel gadgets is.gd/btexkV
you can listen to over 100 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles hhas created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: