Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show. During December, she will focus on strategies to kickstart your publishing success … or reboot it. Today her guest is Tom Campbell, VP of King Printing—did you know that January and February are the best months to get printing deals?–You don’t want to miss this—it will be another fast hour.
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Away from Colorado? Learn in-depth Tech tricks … you can attend the Tech Tool Box next week. Details on the website, under Events.
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Word of mouth sells 80% of books. You need readers to help you spill the beans about your books. – John Kremer – bookmarketingbestsellers.com/walt-disney-on…
- In order to make more sales, you need to think WHY, not HOW. hubs.ly/H01PJ4b0
- Aha for #authors– learn why small email lists are often more profitable than big lists via @AuthorU-podcast: ow.ly/WUNVe
Writers & Writing
- Whether you’re #writing a headline or the first sentence of a book blurb, here’s the guide to the perfect one ow.ly/WUtSU #IARTG
- Why Writing Flash Fiction Can Help You Write a Better Book by @drothmanwrites buff.ly/1mOVcwS #Booktrope
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- Wonders on Wheels performance proves beauty of dance knows no physical limitations holykaw.alltop.com/181453-2?gk4
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: