Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show.
Judith has Kelly Johnson as her guest … it’s all about working with a Virtual Assistant. Questions to ask; tasks to have performed and so much more. If you think a VA should be in your life, don’t miss this show.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- WOWSA to @julianaadamsinc “Joy of Nursing” selected 1 of @AmJNursBest Books of 2016 in #Nursing Management! ow.ly/cOQ2307EcB8
- Branding soars via LinkedIn. Hot tips for #authors / #book-podcast: ow.ly/ei5e307vCU1 #publishing
- Warning: Even A-List Bloggers Need Book Designers –The Book Designer buff.ly/1Wmv6iB
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Amazon Echo Was The Best-Selling Product This Holiday – Sells Millions buff.ly/2iyDKMz via @Forbes Great news for #audiobooks
- How to Use Pinterest for Creative Entrepreneurs – bit.ly/1YIvsUf via @PegFitzpatrick
- The Guide to Conquering Today’s Top Visual Marketing Social Networks – bit.ly/1RMHbN8
Writers & Writing
- “38 Query Letter Tips from Literary Agents” by @ChuckSambuchino @WritersDigest bit.ly/2hudtwI
- Don’t jump into expecting magic to pop-get #1 tip to get the #writing juices roaring-podcast: ow.ly/WPUm307nMMX
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
- The Wedge in California tosses surfers around like rag dolls holykaw.alltop.com/wedge-californ…
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: