This is the last day to grab the Early Bird rate for your “Writing and Speaking Changing” Comedy Intensive Workshop next month. Be there!
REGISTER Now: http://authoru.org/events.html
This week’s best of Twitter Tweets is dedicated to the some of the best podcasts recently. If you have missed them … the very brief description will give a mini-tip of what the 50 minutes will unfold. Always meaty. Always insightful. Always with actions to do. Always fun.
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd will do a “reveal” … a reveal of some of the off the waves tips and strategies that came out of her annual PublishingAtSea.org cruise. You don’t want to miss it and them.
Tune in for the LIVE show at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- If you have a #book cold, this podcast is HOT with #author strategies to rock and soar in 2017-podcast: http://ow.ly/IJ6S308zsRN
- Do you have #author overwhelm? How to ID tasks that you can offload to a #VirtualAssistant pronto-podcast: http://ow.ly/Kism307WPRl
- Wowsa—loved the book load of ideas from this podcast on the how-tos of creating video products from #books-hot http://ow.ly/jFI5305pVxI
- Smarts for #authors: Google is a robot and is very hungry…tips on how to feed it snacks-podcast: http://ow.ly/T1Os304ShSU
- Busy #authors want to save money quick tips on how to create #audiobook frugally -podcast: http://ow.ly/L8b1304pOep #book #publishing
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Oh-oh … mistakes that #authors need to avoid using LinkedIn-podcast: http://ow.ly/ei5e307vCU1 #publishing #book
- Want #book sales: start an Amazon advertising campaign—tips on what #authors should do-podcast: http://ow.ly/9gfU305NHeU
- Secret sauce for #authors on how to get #book picked up and recommended Holiday Gift Guides podcast: http://ow.ly/o4Rt305qzGC
Writers & Writing
- Why #authors should create “foundation” posts before going live with blog-podcast: http://ow.ly/veFx3042lBf #publishing #book
- Learn what a fiction and nonfiction #writer can “take away” from drama and conflict in creating a #book-podcast: http://ow.ly/378M3039UNS
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
Fav TedTalk was on #Book Cover design. Insightful and very funny–treat yourself: http://ow.ly/xk87308BHCS #author #publishing
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: