Author U –Your Guide to Book Publishing, host Dr. Judith Briles of The Book Shepherd digs into a variety of writing and publishing insights each show. Today, it’s loaded with essentials for working with independent book stores and gift stores.
Last week, Judith explored awesome author online tools and tidbits with Kelly Johnson, the Author’s Virtual Assistant.
Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there! With over 300,000 downloaded podcasts each month from around the world, you are in good company!
Here are your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- How to Self-Publish A Print Book bit.ly/1ReHTxC
- Invited to a #holidayparty? To help you prepare, I posted my do’s & don’t’ s based on #howtoworkaroom ow.ly/AGjW306hWh0
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- New blog post >> Take the guess work out of your weekly self-promotion. ow.ly/J87E306f20P
- HOT new book from Apple with burning price!: https://twitter.com/WIRED/status/799389410353524738
- Facebook Analytics, Email List Building via Facebook Ads and More ow.ly/2vOA3069VDZ | Read the latest Social Scoop!
- “Can Social Media Really Sell Your Books?” buff.ly/2fCrvgm via @CaballoFrances
- 4 Ways Hyper-Local Social Marketing Can Help You Cash in this Holiday Season gag.gl/zgWxKL via @socialmedia2day
Writers & Writing
- “learn from it and make fewer mistakes next time” buff.ly/2eIJCUG thx @Grammarly
- Six Writing Formats Every Fiction Writer Should Try: bit.ly/2fZU8UZ #writetip #NaNoWriMo
Fun and Cool Things to Know or Do
Love … Love … Love Buster the Dog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr6lr_VRsEo
Remember … you can listen to over 240 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio , scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, subscribe directly on iTunes: http://ow.ly/QO0oK
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: