It’s Thursday at
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on a variety for common hiccups that new authors get into. Her guest is Victoria Sutherland, the CEO of ForeWord Reviews, the #1 reviewer of independent publishers. Last week, Judith and D’vorah Lansky deep-dove into creating a Virtual Book Tour—you don’t want to miss this one! It’s up on the In the Air section on the AuthorU.org site. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Get #book publishing costs and critical timelines-#free webinar Aug 6th-Replays at: http://publishingatsea.com/
- Thinking of #speaking on your #book? Do you know the basics of a good #presentation? #FrippVT
- Shark Tank” star offers entrepreneurs some advice http://t.co/cM3ptddHKY
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- #author smarts … D’vorah Lansky on the key steps to creating a successful virtual #book tour-listen to podcast: http://ow.ly/zY8y1
- #Author Entrepreneur: How To Sell #Books And Products Direct To Customers http://t.co/uy00cD9twA #authoru
- #Book Marketing: How To Use @wattpad http://t.co/Q4Fv7dLTkn w/ @AshleighGardner #authoru
- Oh-Oh for #authors: Social Marketing: The One Thing You Should Never Do http://t.co/K7lSW0TheB #authoru
- Don’t Look Back on Your #Writing Journey With Regrets: 9 Things to Avoid http://ow.ly/zU3Es RT @elizbethscraig
Fun and Cool Thinks
- 15 best things about being married http://t.co/u9lN1nurEU
- 10 movies that were fantastic…until the end http://t.co/PCED6chfNZ
you can listen to over 130 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.