14 days until the Extravaganza! Tic … Tic … Tic …
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on crowdfunding for authors. Judith Briles will have Joan Stewart as her guest today—Joan will be speaking at the Extravaganza on a variety of quick and dirty blog tricks—don’t miss it. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://togi.us/authoru. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Heartbleed Hit List for #authors and #books: here’s the list of sites where you MUST change passwords: http://ow.ly/vMSza
- Brilliant: “It’s called ‘reading.’ It’s how people install new software into their brains.” j.mp/PGMv7o
- Why you should be in Denver next month … HUGE bonus for all authors-video with Daniel Hall and Judith Briles http://bit.ly/1l1e2vg
- What is Alexa and why should #authors care with #Bookmarketing-tips with John Kremer- listen to podcast. http://ow.ly/uQuU6
- Question for #authors: Is your #email inbox out of control? [mine is!] http://bit.ly/1stt8hl via @SusanGilbert
- News Feed FYI for #authors per @MariSmith: Cleaning Up News Feed Spam bit.ly/1n19dVN via @facebook [Great news!]
Knowing what—and sometimes who—your Muse is will kick start your writing when invited in. ~Judith Briles
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- This is a great list for #authors–100 websites to promote your #book: http://ow.ly/vuA5V
- Get mini audio tips for #authors about #publishing, #book marketing, #socmedia on Pinterest-check it out-share: http://ow.ly/vymbg
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Unbelievable!
Bill Murray clip from David Letterman’s first show
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing focused on all things printing with Tom Campbell with King Printing—King is one of the Exhibitors at the Author U Extravaganza—make sure you visit his booth. You can listen in from the AuthorU.org Home at http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://togi.us/authoru.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: