21 days until the Extravaganza! Tick … Tick … Tick …
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on crowdfunding for authors. Judith Briles will have Tom Campbell as her guest today—Tom will be one of 36 Exhibitors…today’s show focuses on the wide world of printing—what’s old, what’s new, what’s blue and hot—don’t miss it. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there!
If there are sections in your writing that are ho-hum, hit the delete button. If it’s ho-hum to you, imagine how your reader may react. ~Judith Briles
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Good news for #authors: Why Print #Books Will Endure – http://ow.ly/vg7UZ
- Cool #author websites: here’s why the #AuthorU Extravaganza has it all: @AmberLudwig tells why she’s going: http://ow.ly/voCSL
- Curious what a #book shepherd does for #authors? New blog by BlueInk: http://ow.ly/vpdOv
- Why you should get 10-20 used #books in your category pronto per Dan Poynter-listen to podcast: ow.ly/vqYNa
- @joelcomm ow.ly/vg5Lt reveals why attend #AuthorU Extravaganza May 1-3 for #Authors and #book. ow.ly/vhSEc
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Blogs are essential to the #authors push out for #book. Here are 7 Reasons Why You Should (Still) Blog – http://ow.ly/vg80z
- Social Media Millennial Shopping Trends [Research] – 5 #socialmedia marketing tips ow.ly/vqL23
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Unbelievable!
- App takes 15 pounds off your selfie http://t.co/9zQoNcQmEk via @USATODAY [oh boy, what will they think of next?!]
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing focused on all things publishing today and new ways to target your reader market with author Dan Poynter who will present the opening session at the Extravaganza on Friday AM—you don’t want to miss it … and make sure you listen to the radio show with him—an amazing array of info was delivered about eBooks. You can listen in from the AuthorU.org Home at http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: