If you think your book—be it fiction or nonfiction—just could be on film or TV, make sure you attend the Dinner and a Program next week.
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on crowdfunding for authors. Judith Briles will have Dan Poynter as her guest today—Dan Will be speaking at the Extravaganza on the new “book marketing targets”—don’t miss it. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there!
You will always have skeptics and naysayers in your midst. Focus on and celebrate your true believers—they are going to cheer for you and your book. ~Judith Briles
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- #Authors … Get 5 charts of different #publishing trends and what has changed created by @JaneFriedman – good info. ow.ly/uRZ3k
- #Author alert:John Kremer, Dan Poynter, Joan Stewart and Penny Sansevieri will be in Denver for #authors. Will you? bit.ly/LyizbB“
- If you bought an #eBook via #Amazon, it may be a Good Morning #Colorado! Credits are being issued for overpayments. You will get an email saying how much is coming your way. http://ow.ly/uWFc7
- RT @JFbookman: The Best Time NOT to Self Publish? Never! – http://t.co/cf8pfRCHVo
- Calling all #Poets via WritersDigest: Write a poem & they may publish it. Get the full guidelines here: bit.ly/1geotvG #amwriting
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Top tips for #authors on social media posting sanity and #bookmarketing with John Kremer-listen to podcast. ow.ly/uQMbj
- #Authors: Get seriously successful May 1-3 at the @AuthorU Extravaganza. Fun video sneak peek with @publicityhound: ow.ly/v4htf
- How #authors can create easy custom codes for #free and pre-launch #ebook sales-listen to podcast: http://ow.ly/v70hE
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Unbelievable!
- Author YOU: Creating and Building Your #Author and #Book #Platforms got 5th award for Writing and #Publishing. http://ow.ly/v79zj
- Awesome video of bionic use-see how Boston Marathon Bombing amputee can dance once again-19 min. http://ow.ly/va9YJ
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing focused on eBook strategies with author Mark Coker who will present the opening session at the Extravaganza on Friday AM—you don’t want to miss it … and make sure you listen to the radio show with him—an amazing array of info was delivered about eBooks. You can listen in from the AuthorU.org Home at http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.