Should You Be Using and Offering Webinars? Webinars are one of the many ways authors can reach out to present followers, as well as future. Here are a few uses of webinars to consider:
• Building relationships with your audience.
• Raising your image as Thought Leader or Expert.
• Finding Prospects – whether you want to connect with a reader, a customer or a client, you want a continuous flow of interested people – your “Audience” – coming to you.
• Selling and/or Order Taking — informing your Audience of features and benefits with the intent to close a sale or transaction.
• Demonstrating — showing and explaining how something works or is done.
• Teaching and Informing – presenting information to your audience that increases their knowledge and understanding.
Depending upon which type of webinar format you use—merely presentation or one that is more interactive, Webinars can be a valuable tool in your authoring kit.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: