Every fiction author would love to have a master in writing as a Mentor. Now you can … for an hour! In the latest podcast of AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing, bestselling co-author and writer of the Left Behind series Jerry Jenkins shares his wisdom to ease you into being an author. Such as:
- Discover the 3 things authors fear the most in writing a book and publishing.
- Discover the power of creating a writing routine.
- Discover tips for when and how to do your research.
- Discover the difference between a rough draft and a revision.
- Discover the cycle of a manuscript.
- Discover the critical components of an author’s platform and why you should care.
- Discover how scheduling procrastination could be a good thing.
You’ll have the answers … and much more.
Jerry Jenkins has written close to 200 books. He’s sold in excess of 71 million copies. There’s a reason … get ready to lister to a master of the written word.
It’s an all new podcast via @JerryBJenkins @MyBookShepherd @JudithBriles: http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcast
Dr. Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and author of 37 multi-award books. She’s guided over 1,000 authors in creating their books, earned in excess of $3,000,000 in speaking fees based on her books and gathered over $2,000,000 in onsite book sales at her speaking gigs. Her book, How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech flips a difficult topic into a simple and easily comprehensible plan. If you want to get into speaking, this is the guide that will be the game-changer to success. And, if you want to know more about Judith’s life, her book of “hope” is When God Says NO-Revealing the YES When Adversity and Loss Are Present. You can get it HERE.
Listen to The Book Shepherd’s weekly podcast: AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing.
Check the Events tab on The Book Shepherd for Judith’s annual Speaking Unplugged, Book Publishing Unplugged, and Book Marketing Unplugged
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: