Get Ready to Spring New Book Ideas and Actions into Play
Super Bowl Sunday is a thing of the past, celebrations have subsided and it’s back to slugging through the winter. Before the cheers totally fade, have you thought about what kind of Super Bowl atmosphere you can create around your book? A previous book? A forthcoming book? In other words … in 2016, what kind of Super Bowl can you create on your book?
- How about a party (of several) in its launching, or re-launching?
- How about a re-purposing, creating a variation or an existing book that springs a new one?
- How about creating a video product that you can sell along with your book for added revenues? How about starting a podcast?
- How about creating a Group on Facebook or LinkedIn that positions you as the leader/expert in your topic manner and building new followers/fans who ask questions, add to discussions, create a community?
- How about planning on creating a series of press releases throughout the year announcing events and achievements around your expertise and your book?
- How about entering AuthorU’s Draft to Dream Book Competition?—enter now for the early bird discount and then get your manuscript in by May 31st.
It’s wintertime, but your ideas and happenings don’t have to be in the cold. For AuthorU members, it’s time to think SPRING is officially next month … it’s time to thaw out ideas and bring them to life.
On Groundhog’s Day, Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring this year. AuthorU members are ready to start warming up! Get your shovel out; start seeding your ideas to burst into bloom.
Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. She empowers authors and is the Founder of Author U, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 34 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms (ForeWord IndieFab Book of the Year), Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences. Book #34 was published this summer: The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors & Writers. Get your copy.
Become part of her inner circle by joining the Author’s Ark and exclusive monthly webinar and coaching event. Each summer, she holds Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged, a three day intensive limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. In 2015, the dates are August 27-29th. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing on the Toginet Network at bit.ly/PublishingShow .
Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and Judith Briles – TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at Judith@Briles.com.
Author U is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful. Monthly education programs delivered face-to-face and online, The Author Resource ezine, BookCamps and the annual Author U Extravaganza are tools designed for authors pre, during and post publishing of their books. Join AuthorU.org today.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: