What’s the difference between authors who are only selling a few books and authors who are selling lots of books?
- Selling authors know where their specific book buyers are.
- Selling authors know how to get sponsors behind their books.
- Selling authors know that it takes on-going learning (especially via books and live seminars).
- Selling authors know that it pays to hang out with authors who know how to sell books.
- Selling authors know how to use the right social media to reach the audience for their books.
- Selling authors know that a bestselling book doesn’t happen overnight.
- Selling authors treat publishing like a real business.
How many ways are there to market and sell a book? As many ways as there are to write a book. That’s about 1001 ways!
How many authors are really selling thousands of copies of their books? Many more than you might think.
But most authors don’t bother. They think their book will just be a giant magnet in the sky, attracting streams of book buyers. Those authors always fail.
Join me in Denver, Colorado on September 7 through 9 for the 2017 AuthorU Extravaganza — three amazing days that will move you as an author to another level.
At AuthorU Extravaganza, you will learn:
- How to get sponsors for you and your book
- How to get on the inside of library sales
- How to get into the podcast world
- How to create an awesome audiobook
- How to score with publicity and attract media
- How to create a massive sales funnel
- How to really use email marketing
- How to soar with branding and where to use it
- How to develop a speech to sell more books
- How to be seriously successful as an author
Check out the whole deal here: http://bookm.link/au2017
This is John Kremer, author of . I you want success, you will be at the AuthorU Extravaganza. I’m coming from New Mexico and wouldn’t miss it. I hope to see all of you there.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: