Thursday November 18, 6:30 pm – 9pm
Hilton Garden Inn-DTC
November continues Author U’s theme of all about social media. Get ready for a no-holds-barred evening of amazing strategies and tactics—and a few secrets—of how to use Facebook to wildly support your book so that the social media world stands up and takes notice.
True success of any financial measure for your book, product, or business will be no accident or stroke of luck. In today’s economy, you can’t afford to shoot darts at a wall in the dark! Facebook is free. Marty will show you how to find gold in them there free hills. Bring your laptop. Along the way, you will learn
- Why Google has banned more than 150,000 websites for life in just the past month…and how to avoid being next!
- The FTC’s crackdown on misuse of testimonials and what you need to do to protect yourself from being accused of false claims. The CAN SPAM Act was only the beginning to this!
- What keyword phrases the human population is searching online for and how you can stand in the way.
- How to get 300 minutes of social networking benefit for every 30 minutes you spend.
- The secrets of social networking automation that only those with 2,000 or more Twitter followers even know about.
- The Article Marketing Underground Triangle: how to write an article once and use what you’ve written for explosive reach to more than 30,000 websites, video directories, and bookmarking sites for outrageous traffic flooding whenever you want it.
- Plus, Marty will reveal his most closely held secret to managing what should be 10 hours a day of productivity that gets accomplished in less than 60 minutes…every day.
Your fearless leader and presenter is Marty Dickinson, a 15-year Internet marketing “lifer” and co-author of Web Marketing All-in-One for Dummies. Marty doesn’t just “write and speak” about Internet marketing. He creates and promotes his own products, manuals, and membership sites, with more than 100 of his own websites.
Marty (with his HereNextYear team) is one of Author U’s Premier Partners.
Register NOW … guaranteed … this event will be sold out!
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: