“What?!” you say. “Who would want to keep me?”
A great question … in fact both are great questions. The answer: corporate America. Companies have moneys that they automatically allocate to sponsorships under their marketing budgets. Here’s another question: Why not give some of those moneys to you? And your response? I hope it’s: Why not indeed … or some variable of that
Make sure you attend our “special” webinar next week on Wednesday, October 18, 2018. AuthorU has the top expert on how to obtain a corporate sponsor; how to get moneys (big moneys) that will propel you to top earnings in authordom; do it on your book and expertise.
Even if you can’t attend “live” you can register and get the replay a few hours later. I promise—this informative and fast-paced hour is going to create a happy dance for you and your bank account.
Get ready to:
- Discover how to get $10,000 to $100,000 dollars in corporate sponsorships
- Secrets of profitable events that attract corporate sponsors
- Learn how to get your book, speaking, show, non-profit, event or small business funded
- How to get revenue and resources to transform lives, create your legacy and get your message out.
Join us for a webinar on Oct 18, 2017, at 12:00 PM MDT.
And get ready to learn:
- How to get $10,000 to $100,000 from each sponsor
- Make a difference, leave your legacy and create global change
- The sponsors you should avoid
- How to get to the decision makers
- Turn a “no” into an enthusiastic “yes”
- 3 biggest mistakes people make
- Creating winning proposals sponsors can’t refuse
- How to find the right sponsors and which sponsors to avoid
- Get funding without financial credit checks
- Know how much money to ask for (Don’t sell yourself short)
- Keep your sponsors for multi-year contracts
Meet Linda Hollander … she has been featured by Inc. Magazine as the leading expert on corporate sponsorships. She is the author of Corporate Sponsorship in 3 Easy Steps: Get Funding from Sponsors, Even if You’re Just Starting Out. Linda is the CEO of Sponsor Concierge and the Sponsor Secrets Seminar. You will discover how to get the attention of companies like Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Dun & Bradstreet, Epson, Citibank, Fed Ex, American Airlines, Staples, Health Net, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, Los Angeles Business Journal, WalMart, Bank of America, IBM, Disney, Cisco Systems, Mattel, Universal Studios, Nissan, Yamaha, Sony, Revlon, Dunn Edwards Paints, Sanyo, Avery Dennison, Columbia TriStar, CBS, City of Hope, Union Bank, ASCAP, Kaiser Permanente, Ocean Spray and Infiniti—all companies that have big bucks and are receptive to working with an author like you.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. But what’s important is to be there.
Here’s your link to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6894735437546036226
Author U is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful. Monthly education programs delivered face-to-face and online, The Author Resource ezine, BookCamps, and the annual Author U Extravaganza are tools designed for authors pre-, during and post-publishing of their books. Join AuthorU.org today.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday if you are an AuthorU.org GOLD member.
AuthorU® and The Book Shepherd® are registered trademarks
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: