Dr. Judith Briles
SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP … DISCOVER WHAT GRIT HAS TO DO WITH YOUR AUTHOR SUCCESS!
- Identify the deadly sins that too many authors make.
- Learn what every author needs to declare author and book success.
- Why GOT needs to become your motto.
- What bookstores and libraries need to work with you.
- When bookstores and libraries are NOT a good idea for authors and publishers
- HOW books get from your hands onto their shelves
- What you need to do and say to approach librarians and bookstore staff
Roberto Candelaria is the founder of Sponsorship Boot Camp, Creator of My Crowdfunding Secrets, and author of the International Bestselling book, Relationships Raise Money: A Guide to Corporate Sponsorship. He has shared the stage with trainers and speakers such as Dr. Barbara De Angelis, John Assaraf, Brendon Burchard, Greg S. Reid, Rick Frishman, Jim Kwik, and Bob Proctor.
An in-demand Mentor, Strategist, and Consultant, Roberto has worked with companies such as American Airlines, BMW, DELL, Disney, Enterprise Car Rentals, Hilton Hotels, Southwest Airlines, State Farm Insurance, Wells Fargo, and Zappos – to name a few.
A recognized industry leader, Roberto’s products, and presentations have made him renowned, innovative expert. As one client recently said, “If you follow his plan, success is inevitable.”
Authors write books. But author EXPERTS sell speaking engagements, consulting, group coaching and more. They also garner way more publicity from the media that always want “experts.” Joan will explain that expertise isn’t only about what you know. It’s also about what you do. You will learn:
–10 ways fiction authors can become experts
When it comes to brainstorming publicity ideas for a book, most authors don’t know where to start. Joan will give you ideas galore and show you how to dive deep into your book where some of the best publicity hooks and angles are buried. You will learn:
With just a few clicks, authors can discover a goldmine of opportunities that are free-free-FREE. And you can thank Uncle Sam for opening the doors that few authors and writers know about … much less take advantage of. Not after this session.
- Why this could be the missing publishing link you’ve been looking for
- Where to look for your gold
- How to quickly repurpose the old to a new
- Places to launch your new product
- How to make it truly yours as you go forth.
- Debbie Drum will be revealing 7 different ways to get more reviews for your books immediately
- What not to do when it comes to getting reviews and sales (and giving Amazon more information than they need)
- The most scalable way to get more feedback and readers for your current and future books
- How Facebook Live works and what you can do to milk it
- What Pinterest has for EVERY author—fiction and nonfiction
- Why book marketing is a piece of cake for the author introvert
- How you can get millions of eyeballs on your book and you
Legal Mish Mash Made Easy
2. Negotiation tips
3. Closing the deal
She focuses her practice on the US and international patent prosecution, IP portfolio strategy and management, transactions and licenses, and technology transfer. Julie provides balanced general, transactional, and intellectual property legal advice based on her significant experience and a proven track record in patent and trademark prosecution, and structuring and negotiation of licenses and collaborative agreements.
Prior to private practice, Julie held the positions of Chief Patent Counsel with Roche Pharmaceuticals and Chief IP Counsel with BaroFold, Inc. Julie was also formerly Special Counsel with the law firm of Faegre & Benson. Before her legal career, Julie spent time at Norden Laboratories and National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine.
- How to find a Virtual Assistant.
- Tips and strategies to get one that understands the needs of authors and book marketing.
- What to pay and how to negotiate.
- Ways to find hours in your day and take your book marketing to another level.
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: