You have THREE MORE DAYS to save moneys.
Early Bird Registration ends on August 17
- Do pre-marketing long before your book is ever printed.
- Build SuperFans … which you should be, these will be a delight for them to discover.
- Create an instant ePub file for eBooks and the ability to immediately morph your final PDF to a Word doc is seconds.
- Discover a method to deliver massive distribution to bookstores, libraries, and consumers.
TJ Muller has helped thousands achieve their personal and professional goals. He is a renowned speaker and consultant, focused on helping you create results in all areas of your life.
TJ is a long time marketer, innovator, educator, and creative mind, which has made him a force behind creative projects world wide. TJ has dedicated himself to transforming communities with a mix of passion and strategy.
In his 9 year tenure as a coach, instructor, and entrepreneur, TJ has worked with thousands of small business owners to help them build better sales and marketing strategies in their companies. As a result, TJ has spoken on national and international stages from Sydney to London to help build stronger communities.
TJ has worked on a wide range of projects from brand new startups to New York Times Bestsellers, to multiple multi-million dollar program launches.
- find a great narrator for your book or narrate the book yourself
- uncover the secrets of great audiobook production
- distribute and sell your audiobooks
- assess the costs and benefits of producing an audiobook
Richard credits reading to his children in his “wizard” and “monster” voices for putting him on the path to audiobook success.
- The fastest way to find content to share
- The one thing that will sky rocket your engagement
- How being smart about your smartphone can make social media easier
- The latest and greatest trends to help you stay ahead of the curve
Perry Yeldham is the founder of 21Thirteen Design, Inc., and has worked closely with 100’s of authors and companies to create and expand their online identities, including the rebranding of Rick Frishman, Adam Giandomenico, Author101 University, and Algorithms for Success. He writes and speaks on the topics of Branding, Emotional Design, and Cognitive Neuroscience in web design.
Perry is a former Atlantic Records recording artist and has toured and recorded as a sideman with acts such as Blues great John Lee Hooker, The Coasters, The Soul Survivors, Maxine Nightingale and Gilbert Montagné.
Perry is the author of the forthcoming books “The Tangled Web,” a manual for survival on the internet, and “Everybody’s Wrong.”
COMPANY: 21Thirteen Design, Inc.
SHORT BIO: Visual Branding, Marketing & Web Design Expert
WEBSITE: 21Thirteen Design, Inc.
- Why Podcasting and why podcasting now?
- What do I need to get started?
- What equipment is needed?
- What are the costs?
- What do I need to do to become an awesome host?
- How do I get post-podcast downloads to happen?
- If I want guests, how do I find them?
For over 30 years Keoki Williams has been designing logos and developing visual branding for clients from start-ups to large corporations in North America and Asia.
He is a graduate of BYU’s Design Program and is the recipient of top awards from the prestigious national design publications Print Magazine and CA Magazine.
Companies, now more than ever, need a strong visual presence. Keoki understands the power of visual branding and integrates its essential elements into all his work.
It took about 30 years of TV cameras and news scripts.
Then, the lights came on.
That’s when award-winning broadcaster Darin Adams discovered that the secret of TV is the secret of life. It’s always better with passion. He’s done just about everything when it comes to TV. As a lifestyle host, he tracked down celebrities like Martha Stewart and Pat Sajak. As a sports anchor, he has tried his hand at rodeo riding on a runaway horse. As a weather anchor, he drew pictures of animals in the satellite clouds. As a morning feature reporter, he has eaten crickets and had liposuction performed on him while talking on camera. He’s worked in cities from Louisville, Kentucky to Kalispell, Montana—from Boston, Massachusetts to Pocatello, Idaho. He currently lives in Utah with his wonderful wife and four perfect children.
- Everyone has passions. Some of Darin’s include:
- New England Patriots
- Diet Root Beer
- French fries with mayo or “fry sauce”
- Family games
- TV Shows: Monk & Psych
- Black Friday
Latest posts by Judith Briles (see all)
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: