Sizzling HOT Scrivener Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts
Anyone who’s ever spent any time writing in Scrivener knows how powerful and useful the software can be. But do you know how to use it maximize your time and use its powerful tools to help you along the entire publishing process? In this webinar we will be exploring some of Scriveners most power features that can save you time and brain damage. We’ll be looking at:
- Using Scriveners built in name generator to save time in coming up with good character names.
- The Snapshot feature which can save hours of your time and help you to keep your book up to date.
- Organizing and gathering research elements including websites.
- Creating and using Templates.
- And backing up your work so you don’t lose all the time you’ve put in.
Please come join us for Scrivener tips and tricks and shortcuts.
Date: July 8 in the PM
Time: 7:00 Eastern, 6:00 Central, 5:00 Mountain, 4:00 Pacific
Register: AuthorU.org on Events OR https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3879400646500508418
Cost: FREE to AuthorU members all others pay $15
What we’ll do in August is a great month. There’s the beauty of both the day and evening … and there is the “prep” planning that leads to the huge Fall book selling season. You will get a “what’s old and what’s new” strategy throughout the morning.
This Saturday is the perfect time to take just three hours for you to get your brainstorming and masterminding hat in the publishing ring and kick off the coming out of winter. Besides the answers to the “What I Need to Know Before I Go” that is posted on the Flip Chart, you will come away with:
* Transition from the CWO to the CMO.
* Re-launch a tired book and add sparkle to your push.
* How to use social media to master book marketing. * Learn about must-have adds for you and your book.
* Learn how to add “juice” to what you are currently doing.
* Learn new author tools to add to your success.
* Always … get any questions you have answered.
Springtime in the Rockies delivers a split weather personality–we could have a little snow; some rain; or sunshine as the day begins. Inside, there will be plenty of HOT NEW ideas that will flip what you think and turn your head and attitude about what works and doesn’t work in today’s publishing arena. All gatherings start with a flip chart and a question: what do you need? The morning is then off … who knows what paths it will take? Is there a book in the works? Are you stuck? Curious about the various publishing options? Ask your questions … AND participate.
The value of the group is to GIVE and SHARE ahas, insights, and techniques, not just TAKE. If you are a taker, Author YOU is not for you. The AuthorYOU participants are hungry for new information and delighted to share what works for them … and what doesn’t. The SALONS created will expand your projects and the breadth of your success. If you want to make your book happen … here’s the inner circle that has ideas and experience to kick start it, goose it and just get the launch started that The Book Shepherd Judith Briles leads each month. Your answers are in the room. AND … it’s MONEY FREE to attend … with two strings attached: Bring a healthy snack to share AND some new socks. Judith is a Sock Ambassador and part of a team that distributes to the Homeless and Kids in Need–, your ideas, questions, an open mind and meet other authors. No question goes unanswered! –come at 9, stay til noon– See you Saturday, August 10th. Hot Coffee and Teas are ready for you.
Warning: if you are a “no-show,” you get two passes; after two misses, future participation will be based on availability.
• What to bring Bring a snack to share and some NEW socks to give.
Register here: https://www.meetup.com/AuthorYOUSalons/events/260321129/