Are you ready for an Instagram tour de force in a Three-Part Harmony?
Think of May as delivering a true sparkling insight and ahas … it’s a gold mine of Instagram marketing tips led by Social Media Specialist, Jules Marie.
Your Requirements: Embracing a simple fact … Instagram is a community built on the power of storytelling; can create raving fans and followers; AND sell books.
There will be 3 modules, starting TUESDAY, May 11th, you will:
- Know what an engaging and aesthetic grid looks like and how to put yours together.
- What creative tools IG offers and how to use them.
- How to create a profile and visual brand that magnetizes new followers.
- How to build a compelling profile.
- Source copyright-free photos from photographers to use throughout.
- How you can positively influence the IG algorithm.
- Why there are so many hashtags on IG posts.
- Embrace the basics writing posts and using filters and special effects.
- How to tap into Stories and their Power … and how to use with a quick video training.
- Create an IG marketing strategy and content planning and use a scheduling calendar.
- Simplify your content planning with Creator Studio or Later.
- Deep-dive into your demographics by defining your ideal client, customers, and followers.
- Use data, analytics, and insights to view post results.
- Did you gain new followers due to hashtags
- The best days and times to post according to Insights.
- What is a Link Tree and how to use to your posting advantage.
- What are Reels and why you should know and use.
AND … there’s oodles more.
If Instagram is in your midst, this is the rollup your sleeves and get ready to learn and know everything you didn’t know you should know … and enhance what you are currently doing.
DATES: May 11, 18, 25
TIME: 4 – 5.30 MT (3 PT, 5 CT, 6 CT
WHERE: Zoom – you will be sent the link of each session plus handout the day before its scheduled
COST: $249 … early bird registration ENDS Friday, May 7th