What author doesn’t want more book sales? If you don’t, take a pass on May’s AFTERNOON AuthorYOU program. If that’s a “YES – YES … are you kidding me?” response, get registered for May’s program presented by a master of negotiating and sales techniques and strategies.
At AuthorYOU’s May program … we are going to:
- Fuel your sales juices … and dive into the First and Second Laws of Sales.
- Transition from limping along to wowsa … just the words you will use will change the response from a potential buyer to a definite buyer.
- Intro yourself in a different way … are you blah boring, need a tune-up, say what you say with a twist?
- Get results … dump what’s not working to what will.
Your presenter is Bobbi Boldon. A star in sales. The author of Princess Golf. And very funny.
Location: Koelbel Library from 1 to 4.00 p.m.
5955 S Holly St, Centennial, Colorado 80121
Date: May 4, Saturday
Cost: $22 for Members. Early Bird ends and increases to $32 on April 21st.
$32 for NonMembers and will increase on April 21st to $42.
REGISTER Here for AuthorYOU Members:
REGISTER Here NonMembers:
Our AuthorYOU survey said that it was marketing help that needed the most attention. WE read the results. We heard you. And we are going to shout out marketing tips throughout the year—some of our meetings are dedicated to marketing only. Others open up other realms. Show up. We will reveal the “why” and uncover the “how to”.
YES – YES … this is an OH SO YES for authors! We are going to show you how to juice up your creative Juices. Young kids have regular craft time in school. AuthorYOU’s June program is a type of Mini-BookCamp … we are going to:
- Fuel your creative juices … even when you thought you were on the low side of the awesomeness scale.
- Transition from Blah to WOW … yes, you will with our guidance during the morning.
- Create quality posters … you will come away with several that will enhance your book marketing.
- Have fun … discovering new ways to shout you and your book out with more flash and flare is fun!
This is a BRING your laptop day. It’s a must. This is a day that you need immediate access to the jpg of your book cover. This is a day that you will come away with a variety of visuals and images that you can instantly start sharing within your social media platforms; within your blogs to be; within personal emails … your imagination is your “within” …
Location: Smokey Hill Library from 9 to 12.30 p.m.
Date: June 1 Saturday
Cost: $22 for Members. Early Bird ends and increases to $32 on May 25th.
$32 for NonMembers and will increase on May 25th to $42.
REGISTER Here AuthorYOU Members:
REGISTER Here NonMembers:
Ready to discover HOW TO use Pinterest to work for you?
Get ready for a deep dive session into the nuts and bolts on how to use all the tools Pinterest has created for you to be successful on its platform.
Heather Delaccio is a Pinterest expert and will be your guide through September’s kickoff AuthorYOU Saturday pro you would have all the important information in one place and not spend weeks hunting through blogs and help centers. Take a deep breath and get ready to jump in to an information loaded workshop.
You will learn how to:
- create the ideal Boards for your expertise and book
- take advantage of Pinterest’s analytical tools
- create a Business page … and why you should
- promote YOU and YOUR BOOK
- and MUCH MORE …
Make sure you bring your laptop — you want to be plugged in so that what you are hearing and seeing can be implemented as the morning progresses.
Cost: $22 for VIP AuthorYOU members; $32 for Nonmembers
After September 1, prices increase $10
VIP AuthorYOU Members Register Here ($22)
Non AuthorYOU Members Register Here ($32)
Location: Library — either Smokey Hill or Koebel (will be announced in August)
It’s like a mini Extravaganza for newbies and any author wanting a refresher course, and the best part is, it’s totally FREE. Learn about your publishing options, get introduced to the basics of book marketing, get book design tips, website tips, meet with author service providers and network with other authors.
When: 9:00 AM to 3 pm, You’ll be able to meet with publishing experts, network, and get answers to any publishing related questions you may have.