Calling ALL Authors and Authors-To-Be!
It’s an Author and Writer 1 ½ Day
Did you know that over 80% of the public thinks there is a book in them? Are you part of the 80%? Want to learn what your options are in getting yours from your head; from all those loose notes that have piled up over the years; want to add “published author” behind your name this year?
Is this your COME BACK Year? Is 2022 the year that makes the difference for you? Are you ready to:
- Jump into your publishing dreams, turning them into reality?
- Create a new book or repurposing an old one?
- Do a refresher on what’s happening in publishing today?
- Or do you need to just hang out … to mingle with other writers and authors?
Part of AuthorYOU’s mission is to educate emerging authors on how to write, publish and market their books. Part is two take achieving authors to a higher level of success. And part is to create a support community of networking and information streams. AuthorYOU is for the author who wants to be seriously successful.
Today’s publishing is a journey loaded with twists, turns, and potholes. AuthorYOU will prep, guide, and demonstrate:
- The latest in marketing strategies that will create your tipping point.
- Essential information about editing your book that will turn your head.
- Master the “art” of story writing for both fiction and nonfiction that creates “the opening grab”.
- Ideas to spin you, your book and expertise to the viral sphere.
- How to create a hero, not a zero, when it comes to book cover design.
- Website designs with a twist.
- How to propel yourself and rise above the publishing marketplace with social media and metadata.
- Tips on avoiding the mistakes most authors make.
- The ABCs of eBooks.
- How to say “Bye-Bye to BORING” presentations and trainings.
- Write and publish a book that grabs your reader.
- What to expect when you are expecting—the dollars, cents, and sense of publishing is today.
+++ TWO special ticketed items. Barb Wilson will deliver an “early arrival” workshop Thursday afternoon fueled by the stellar results 9 Pillars of Writing program she delivered at the Breckenridge Extravaganza in 2018. For those who want to join in for dinner Friday evening—there will be a special desert: humor entertainment.
You can, and it’s happening when October kicks off. Get registered NOW to grab your seat. Space will be limited.
Your Presenters Are:
IP Attorney Julie Bernard, Book Designer Nick Zelinger, Book Reviews Expert Patti Thorn & Patty Moosbrugger Book and eBook Designer Rebecca Finkel, Book Marketing Expert John Kremer, Creativity and Building New Publishing Streams Mara Purl, Virtual Presentations and Webinar Guru Jaclyn Kostner, AudioBook Wizard Richard Rieman, Wordsmith and Editing Expert Barb Wilson, and Book Publishing and Marketing Expert Judith Briles.
WHEN: Thursday, Friday and Saturday, April 7th to April 9th
FRIDAY April 8th 8 am – 5 pm … General Session Workshops
The Author Gong Show at Noon
SATURDAY April 9th 7 am to Noon … General Session Workshops
Sunrise Workshop at Bonus EVENTS
For early arrivals: THURSDAY April 7th 4 – 6 pm – The Secrets of the 9 Pillars of Writing Power with Barb Wilson
FRIDAY Night Dinner and Entertainment
WHERE: Doubletree Denver Hotel, 13696 E. Iliff Place, Aurora CO
*** Free Shuttle from Denver International Airport
COST: Early Bird ends March 1st, ticket prices increase $100 after March 1
AuthorYOU members – $227; (AuthorYOU Members Save $100)
General Admission Tickets – $327;
HOTEL ROOMS: $139 available until March 15
Call: 1-800-445-8667 and ask for the AuthorYou group block at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Denver-Aurora.
Book your hotel room here: https://bit.ly/ExtravaganzaHotel
It’s a YES … YES, YOU CAN publishing event. Get ready to dump any beliefs that you can’t publish a book successfully. And sell books. And make money.
AuthorYOU and The Book Shepherd will deliver to you the “how-to”. The how-to create a book cover that grabs a viewer from the get-go. The how-to of creating a book that the reader “falls in” between the covers. The how-to in becoming successful in a very crowded field.