Part I PRESS RELEASE POWER …
You want your press releases to work for you. Tips and Tactics galore on the first Saturday in February via Michell Davis and ExpertClick.com.
- Push technology for your news releases — pushing your news out ten ways including Google News. Plus, blog syndication to pull your posts and push syndicate. — PR Week called us: “dating service of PR.”
- Use of an Internet Press Room designed for SEO with inbound links from tens of thousands of other member’s press rooms and news releases – driving inbound links to your website. — USA Today called our website: “A Hot Site.”
Be in the 35th annual Yearbook of Experts, Authorities & Spokespersons. — The New York Times called it: “Dial-an-Expert.”
Special 15% discount link for AuthorYOU members: Log into your AuthorYOU Account to Access the discount.
Part II THE INS AND OUTS OF PRODUCING CHILDREN’S BOOKS
Award-winning book designer Nick Zelinger tackles the challenging task of how to create a children’s book you can be proud of — and sell by the boatload!
In the Art of Children’s Books, he will set the stage for:
- What to look for in an illustrator.
- Setting guidelines for you and your artist.
- The most common mistakes authors make and how to avoid them.
- Identifying pitfalls to avoid — saving you time, money, and aggravation.
- How to determine size, fonts, and printer.
- The challenges and limitations of printing in color.
- And much more.
Even if you don’t think of yourself as a children’s author, there are lots of takeaways in this session including why adults should be reading children’s books for their own writing. Nick Zelinger of NZ Graphics is a multiple award-winning book designer with over 30 years’ experience in graphic design, print media, and publishing.
He and his clients have garnered more than 150 national and international book awards. Nick’s dedication to detail, his commitment to deadlines, and his fervent belief that being a team player is essential for success in the publishing world, have kept his clients coming back.
And … he’s loved reading children’s books since he was a kid … and still does.
Join us for this two-part event!
WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 6 at 9:00am to 11.30 MT
WHERE: your electronic devices … this is online and everywhere. A link will be sent to you via email along with the password to join the meeting a few days prior.
COST: AuthorYou Members $15 Non-members $25
AuthorYOU Members $15