THE AUDIOBOOK WIZARD’S GUIDE TO AUDIOBOOK CREATION 2020
Due to the COVID-19 Lockdown, we will be doing the April 4th meeting as a Live Webinar beginning at 10 a.m. MT. The cost is $11–when you pay, you will get the link.
Things have changed rapidly in the world of audiobooks since Richard Rieman’s award-winning book, The Author’s Guide to Audiobook Creation, (part of Judith Briles’ AuthorYOU Mini-Guide Series), debuted in 2016.
- For the first time last year, half of all Americans over the age of 12 have listened to an audiobook
- There are new major competitors to Amazon’s Audible in the audiobook creation world
- Nonfiction books (History, Biographies, Memoirs) are overtaking many other genres among audiobook listeners
Richard will share:
- How to Avoid Audiobook Publishing Predators
- When Narrating Your Own Book is the Best Option
- How You Can Cover the Cost of Audiobook Production through Crowdfunding
- How to Use Audible’s new promotional codes to get reviews and boost sales
…and much more.
Richard Rieman, known in Denver as “The Audiobook Wizard,” is an acclaimed authority on indie audiobook publishing. He has narrated and produced hundreds of Indie-published audiobooks and is the author of the Global eBook Awards Gold Medal Winner in Writing/Publishing, “The Author’s Guide to Audiobook Creation.”
Richard is also an Audible Approved Audiobook Producer (Top 10%), a 2019 Gold Medal National Ben Franklin Independent Book Publishers Assn. (IBPA) Award Winner for Audiobook Nonfiction, and a 5-time winner of the EVVY Award for audiobook narration and production.
When: Live Webinar on Saturday, April 4th from 10 to Noon. The replay will be available. Cost: $11