THE AUDIOBOOK WIZARD’S GUIDE TO AUDIOBOOK CREATION 2020
Things have changed rapidly in the world of audiobooks since Richard Rieman’s award-winning book, The Author’s Guide to Audiobook Creation, (part of Judith Briles’ AuthorYOU Mini-Guide Series), debuted in 2016.
- For the first time last year, half of all Americans over the age of 12 have listened to an audiobook
- There are new major competitors to Amazon’s Audible in the audiobook creation world
- Nonfiction books (History, Biographies, Memoirs) are overtaking many other genres among audiobook listeners
Richard will share:
- How to Avoid Audiobook Publishing Predators
- When Narrating Your Own Book is the Best Option
- How You Can Cover the Cost of Audiobook Production through Crowdfunding
- How to Use Audible’s new promotional codes to get reviews and boost sales
…and much more.
Richard Rieman, known in Denver as “The Audiobook Wizard,” is an acclaimed authority on indie audiobook publishing. He has narrated and produced hundreds of Indie-published audiobooks and is the author of the Global eBook Awards Gold Medal Winner in Writing/Publishing, “The Author’s Guide to Audiobook Creation.”
Richard is also an Audible Approved Audiobook Producer (Top 10%), a 2019 Gold Medal National Ben Franklin Independent Book Publishers Assn. (IBPA) Award Winner for Audiobook Nonfiction, and a 5-time winner of the EVVY Award for audiobook narration and production.
When: Saturday, April 4 from 9 to Noon
Cost: AuthorYOU members: $25 – Nonmembers $35 until March 30th. Registration increases $10 on March 31.
AuthorYOU Member’s Register Here $25 (Only register through this button if you are a current paid VIP AuthorYOU member)