IN-PERSON … all participants must be vaccinated
When it comes to author and publisher finances … It’s a whole new world and in this presentation, you get up to speed fast and figure out if the buzz is worth your attention.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this workshop …
- What is the blockchain and why authors and publishers should care
- Where you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and why you should
- How to get high-interest rates (as high as 12%) on deposits in a crypto bank
- How to keep your crypto safe
- Where to set up crypto IRAs
- What are non-fungible tokens (NFT’s)
- How authors and publishers can create passive income with their books with NFTs
- High interest opportunities using decentralize finance protocols
- How you can earn passive income with high-frequency crypto trading Plus, much, much more.
Included with your enrollment fee is a copy of the new Amazon bestselling book… One Coin, Two Coin, What Coin? Bitcoin: Crypto for Grownups Made as Easy as Child’s Play ($16.95 value).
If you’re brand new to cryptocurrencies, this is the primer training for you. Cryptocurrencies are here … it makes sense to learn about them and determine if your toe should be in the water. This is not a pitch to invest with someone … this is portal to understand what the buzz is about and if you should care.
When: IN-PERSON Saturday, October 2
all participants must be vaccinated
Time: 9.00 AM to Noon
Location: Smokey Hill Library – 5430 S Biscay Cir, Centennial – Room A
Cost: $35 Members – $45 Non-Members Includes a copy of Daniel’s book, One Coin, Two Coin, What Coin? Bitcoin: Crypto for Grownups Made as Easy as Child’s Play
Daniel Hall will be here, in person, to walk you through the maze of cryptoland. He is a USA Today & Wall Street Journal bestselling author, speaker, publisher, nurse, attorney and host of the RealFastResults.com podcast. Daniel is also the creator of the highly popular Real Fast brand of training products. He left law practice 10 years ago to build his publishing business and has never looked back. Daniel is a true serial entrepreneur and his list of URLs is longer than a piece of paper, so you can check out Daniels hub at www.DanielHallPresents.com or check out his RealFastResults.com podcast on iTunes.
AuthorYOU Members Register Here $35
Calling ALL Authors and Authors-To-Be!
It’s an Author and Writer 1 ½ Day
Did you know that over 80% of the public thinks there is a book in them? Are you part of the 80%? Want to learn what your options are in getting yours from your head; from all those loose notes that have piled up over the years; want to add “published author” behind your name this year?
Is this your COME BACK Year? Is 2022 the year that makes the difference for you? Are you ready to:
- Jump into your publishing dreams, turning them into reality?
- Create a new book or repurposing an old one?
- Do a refresher on what’s happening in publishing today?
- Or do you need to just hang out … to mingle with other writers and authors?
Part of AuthorYOU’s mission is to educate emerging authors on how to write, publish and market their books. Part is two take achieving authors to a higher level of success. And part is to create a support community of networking and information streams. AuthorYOU is for the author who wants to be seriously successful.
Today’s publishing is a journey loaded with twists, turns, and potholes. AuthorYOU will prep, guide, and demonstrate:
- The latest in marketing strategies that will create your tipping point.
- Essential information about editing your book that will turn your head.
- Book Reviews – how to get them and what to do when you do.
- Master the “art” of story writing for both fiction and nonfiction that creates “the opening grab”.
- Ideas to spin you, your book and expertise to the viral sphere.
- How to create a hero, not a zero, when it comes to book cover design.
- Interior designs with a twist that become page-turners.
- How to propel yourself and rise above the publishing marketplace with social media and metadata.
- Tips on avoiding the mistakes most authors make.
- The ABCs of eBooks.
- How to say “Bye-Bye to BORING” presentations and trainings.
- Write and publish a book that grabs your reader.
- What to expect when you are expecting—the dollars, cents, and sense of publishing is today.
+++ TWO special ticketed items. Barb Wilson will deliver an “early arrival” workshop Thursday afternoon fueled by the stellar results 9 Blocks of Writing program she delivered at the Breckenridge Extravaganza in 2018 to shout out evals. For those who want to join in for dinner Friday evening—there will be a special desert: humor entertainment with funny, funny comic Nancy Norton–we promise, she’s a hoot.
You can, and it’s happening when January kicks off … the perfect time to kickstart your author success 2022 strategy. Get registered NOW to grab your seat. Space will be limited.
Your Presenters Are:
IP Attorney Julie Bernard, Book Designer Nick Zelinger, Book Reviews Expert Patti Thorn & Patty Moosbrugger Book and eBook Designer Rebecca Finkel, Book Marketing Expert John Kremer, Internet Product Creator & Designer Daniel Hall, Virtual Presentations and Webinar Guru Jaclyn Kostner, AudioBook Wizard Richard Rieman, Wordsmith and Editing Expert Barb Wilson, and Book Publishing and Marketing Expert Judith Briles.
WHEN: Friday and Saturday, January 14-15, 2022
FRIDAY January 14 8 am – 5 pm … General Session Workshops
The Author Gong Show at Noon
SATURDAY 7 am to Noon … General Session Workshops
Sunrise Workshop at
For early arrivals: THURSDAY, January 13 3 – 6 pm – The Secrets of the 9 Blocks of Writing Power with Barb Wilson
FRIDAY Night Dinner and Entertainment
WHERE: Doubletree Denver Hotel, 13696 E. Iliff Place, Aurora CO
*** Free Shuttle from Denver International Airport
COST: Early Bird ends, Regular increases $100 after December AuthorYOU members – $227; Nonmembers – $327
After December 27 (Tardy Bird Registration): AuthorYOU members – $327; Nonmembers – $427
General Admission Tickets – $327;
HOTEL ROOMS: $115 available until December 15
Call: 1-800-445-8667 and ask for the AuthorYou group block at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Denver-Aurora.
Book your hotel room here: https://bit.ly/ExtravaganzaHotel
It’s a YES … YES, YOU CAN publishing event. Get ready to dump any beliefs that you can’t publish a book successfully. And sell books. And make money.
AuthorYOU and The Book Shepherd will deliver to you the “how-to”. The how-to create a book cover that grabs a viewer from the get-go. The how-to of creating a book that the reader “falls in” between the covers. The how-to in becoming successful in a very crowded field.