How to Write Bestseller Book Marketing Copy for Fiction and Nonfiction
How would you like to get proven blueprints and templates for your book marketing copy? You can … and it will unfold on three Tuesdays in November.
Casey Demchak will deliver an exclusive three-week course on How to Write Bestseller Book Marketing Copy for Fiction and Nonfiction.
Beginning on Thursday, November 5th at 4 p.m. EDT, 1 p.m. PDT. Course instruction will cover nonfiction books and novels.
During this course, Casey will show you step-by-step how to write compelling marketing copy for your website sales page, back cover copy, Amazon description, promotional eblasts, and your About the Author page. You’ll learn all of Casey’s proven blueprints and templates, plus he’ll pepper in dozens of master copywriting insights.
As part of your course registration, Casey will provide you with a 7-point audit of the back cover copy you’ll write for your book during the course based on his instruction.
This personalized feedback alone is worth the cost of the class!
Early Bird Cost: $249
Step into 2021 a More Polished Writer and Author
Digging Out the Writer Within YOU!
An author’s words can pull in a reader … or push him out to sea. It’s all about the editing that is brought in by another set of eyes. Then there’s the Midas touch of your words, weaving stories, entertaining, creating escapism, peaking curiosity, solving problems, and making a difference.
- Do it; take the chance! WRITE!
- Write what you like/want to read; don’t chase fads.
- Keep learning craft – no one is born knowing HOW to write.
- The death of the cliché and birthing a new one.
- Works to avoid from the get-go.
- Creating the golden arch.
- Why all writers need an editor.
- Skipping an editor could be the most expensive mistake you will ever make.
- Why English teachers aren’t editors. Or your friends. Or your relative.
- Content, Developmental, Proofreading –who are they; what do they cost; and when do you need them.
- How to work with an editor and let your ego go.
- The ultimate tool for editing.
10 Awesome Online Tools for Your Writing and Author POP
Get ready to sharpen your pencils … you will be writing fast as 10 Awesome Online tools are featured for your writing, book marketing, and influence building pleasure!
Your Presenters are Editor and Author Barb Wilson, and Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd
WHEN: Saturday, November 7th at 9 to 11.30 MT
WHERE: your electronic devices … this is online. When you register, a link will be sent to you via email along with the password to join the meeting.
COST: AuthorYou members. $15 Non-members. $25
AuthorYOU Members $15