Blogging Power for Authors
To blog … or not to blog … it’s a question many authors ask. Judith’s truthiness: blogging is not critical for every author and you don’t have to do it. But, should you avoid creating one? Maybe. Maybe not. This month’s First Saturday AuthorYOU program presents the questions … and provides answers. It’s Blogging Power for Authors time.
Bloggers have their own style of creativity and writing and can serve as a marketing whammy when in play.
- Strategic blogging for authors
- Best practices takeaways.
- What model works for you?
- What blogging can accomplish (and what it doesn’t).
- Embrace cornerstone blogging content to build readership.
- Social media strategies for spreading your word.
- Marketing strategies, including your title.
- Tips to avoid blogging failure.
- Why everyone shouldn’t blog.
- How to get readers for your blog.
- Tips for year-round blogging.
You will come away with the Anatomy of a Successful Blog—how to create one; how to market it; how to use it to build your influence. Your guide will be Judith Briles, who has been blogging for 15 years, a minimum of 52 blogs every year.
WHEN: Saturday, May 1
TIME: 9 am Mountain
WHERE: Your computer via Zoom
COST: $15 members, $25 nonmembers. Prices increase $10 on Tuesday, April 27
VIP AuthorYOU Members $15