August 17 4 PT, 5 MT, 6 CT, 7 ET
Do you have an audiobook for your book? Have you thought about creating one? Do you know that audiobooks are the fastest growing segment in publishing today?
It’s Audiobook Revolution time!
Learn why you should create one and the top 10 ways to soar your success. Our August webinar is any eye and ear-opener!
The Top 10 Keys to Audiobook Success
Once you have created the audiobook version of your book, narrator and audiobook expert Mara Purl will share specific strategies for audiobook success, including:
1. Key reasons to go exclusively with Amazon’s ACX (Audiobook Creation Exchange) or to go non-exclusive
2. Top ACX Alternatives
3. Best options for getting your audiobook into libraries or on CD
4. How to give away your audiobook and get paid for it
5. How to place your audiobook in the 3 best Audible categories
6. Key options for audiobook reviews
7. Building your genre fan base
8. Why you can make more money with your audiobook than your eBook
9. How to use your audio files in your promotions
10. Best Audiobook award competitions
Meet Your Presenter … You know MARA PURL as the best-selling, multiple-award-winning author of the Milford-Haven Novels, known as the “Heart Books.” But behind the scenes, Mara has been a top professional audio producer for two decades. Her ground-breaking original radio drama “Milford-Haven USA” was the first American radio serial ever broadcast on the BBC, where her 100 episodes with an all-star cast found an audience of 4.5 million throughout the U.K. Next she created 75 radio drama trilogies with students she worked with in Alaska, Colorado, California, and Tokyo, Japan. Next she launched Haven Books Audio, where her audio books have won the USA Book News, Hollywood Book Festival, and EVVY Audio Book Awards. In addition, Mara is a sought-after Audible narrator who performs multiple character voices and who enjoys becoming unrecognizable when she performs American-Southern, as well as French, German, British, Australian, and Japanese foreign accents. Find out more about some of Mara’s audios at http://havenbooks.net/audio.