Get Ready … 2018 = Book Marketing and Authoring Breakthroughs!
Get ready for an all-new Author YOU Extravaganza in 2018. Get ready for Education—the deep dive type. Get ready for entertainment—fun is always good and toe-tapping is the perfect way to end a jammed-packed day of information. Get ready to meet the Who-Who’s in Publishing Service Providers in our Exhibit Hall—your village to create an awesome book, publicity campaign, uncovering sponsors, promotion and much more. And get ready to change your book and authoring life.
Here’s the Opening Line-up:
Starting with a pre-Author YOU Extravaganza Advanced Book Marketing Breakthrough Intensive with John Kremer, Kathy Bublish and Judith Briles on Thursday afternoon starting at 1.00 p.m. on the 23rd.
Followed by the first Author YOU Book Pitch Fest sponsored by Thomson Shore. Open to the public, 15 authors with manuscripts at least 75% completed can pitch their books to five publishing pros. ONE WINNER will walk away with a publishing bonanza package: editing, cover design, interior design, and printing. Value: Priceless
Followed by the Grand Opening in the evening … meet our fabulous Exhibitors up front and in person. They’ve got the smarts, experience, and tools to make your book shine. And they are available to you through Saturday.
As you meet and greet, why don’t eat? Yes indeed … we will have dinner Friday in the Exhibit area–.
And then ….
- Two jammed-packed day sessions on the 24th & 25th.
- Our One-on-Ones are back where you can pick the brains individually of Publishing and Marketing Pros of your choice.
- The Sunrise Session is back to get your authoring juices flowing.
- Our Auction benefitting the launched Colorado Authors Hall of Fame is back.
- Author Photos are back.
All our speakers are being confirmed NOW and will be posted before December 31st.
- Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd®, will be there.
- Joan Stewart, the Publicity Hound, will be there.
- John Kremer, Book Marketing expert, will be there.
- Jackie Lapin, Positioning and Speaking expert, will be there.
- Daniel Hall, Online Product expert, will be there.
- Amy Collins, Book and Amazon expert, will be there.
- Panel of the Best and Brightest in Book Design will be there.
- More to be posted … and they will be there!
August 23rd Author YOU Extravaganza PRE Extravaganza
1 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. Advanced Book Marketing Breakthroughs Intensive … with John Kremer, Kathy Meis and Judith Briles
- John Kremer, author or 1001 Ways to Market Your Book, and a master when it comes to getting a billion plus eyeballs on your books;
- Kathy Meis, visionary behind Bublish and a master at alternative distribution and building book buzz; and
- Judith Briles, author of 36 books including How to Create Your $1,000,000 Speech and Author YOU— and a master at book publishing and speaking on your book.
… all in the same room on the same day at the same time! Book Marketing Breakthroughs will mount as they reveal a variety of strategies and show you how to implement to take you and your book marketing to the next, next level of sales success.
Registration: $125 and includes a preferred seat in the audience for the Author YOU Book Pitch, the Grand Opening, and Dinner.
5.00 to 6.30 The Author YOU PitchBook Fest sponsored by Thomson Shore
15 authors-to-be will have the opportunity and 5 MINUTES to PITCH their books to our Pitch Panel … ONE will walk away with a publishing bonanza package: editing, cover design, interior design, and printing. Value Priceless. Entry fee: $25 PitchFest event and a registrant for the Extravaganza on the 24th and 25th__dinner is included for the Entrants … Attendance to watch:
6.30 to ??? GRAND OPENING with our Exhibitors
Meet our fabulous Exhibitors up front and in person.
August 24th and 25th … Author YOU Extravaganza
FRIDAY … Introducing your weekend breakthrough
Starting at 8.00 a.m.
Lunch in the Rounds
Rounds with the Pros
Dinner and Entertainment
SATURDAY … the Breakthrough continues
Starting at 7.00 a.m.
Lunch in the Rounds
Bringing it all together
Ends at 4.45 p.m.
ALL Registrations will open in January 2018