Get ready to get the “insider’s skinny” on the hottest tool in the Amazon Marketing Services offerings. We are going to DEEP DEEP Dive into the new advertising that you can do on Amazon for pennies … don’t miss this session–it will not be taped … meaning you need to be at the meeting.
Meet with Richard Rieman at the studios of Post Modern Company Studios in downtown Denver to learn The Secrets of Audiobooks and How to Use them to Showcase Your Book. In addition, Kathy Meis, founder of Bublish, takes you step-by-step through the process of conducting your own Book Positioning Study and implementing Bublish to your marketing strategy.
Get ready to create a 3-minute AUDIO onsite for the first 20 people who register. We have two studios that will allocate a total of 15 minutes for each of the lucky 20–this allows to retakes and editing. For those who will be in front of the mic, you will get instructions on how to script yourself so you maximize your efforts and minimize your time.
Note: this is a large studio in a commercial building with concrete floors–bring a sweater–it can be chilly.
Count me in … I need to get on the audiobook trail pronto!
Richard Rieman is a multi-award winning author of The Author’s Guide to AudioBook Creation, a narrator and audiobook consultant.
BONUS AM SESSION
What, Whys and How-tos in Using Bublish
Meet Bublish … the world’s first complete publishing system with integrated branding, book and author marketing and discoverability features. It has award-winning tools to help authors write, publish, promote, sell and track their work — all from a single dashboard.
Bublish’s mission is to empower author-entprepreneurs, or as the team calls them, “authorpreneurs.” The “authorpreneur” title captures the essence of what it means to be a successful author in today’s competitive book marketplace. Authors must be both creative and business minded. With this in mind, the Bublish teams has created a suite of empowering tools. Here’s a sampling of how Bublish can help …
- Grow your audience. Bublish helps you share enriched, author-branded Book Bubbles that are easy to create, put thousands of eyes on you and your book(s), and connect the dots for your target audience. The team typically tracks about 50,000 book bubble engagements each week.
- Build your author brand. Bublish also gives you a LinkedIn-style Author Profile to help you start building your author brand. Here readers can see all your books and Bubbles in one place. Like Book Bubbles, your Author Profile can be shared socially with one click. Did you know readers are 15 times more likely to buy a book from an author with a name they recognize?
- Increase discoverability by search engines like Google. Every time you socially share a Book Bubble or your Bublish Author Profile, you make your author brand and books more discoverable by search engines like Google. This is another important feature we’ve automated for you. When you upload or create a book on Bublish, the keywords and metadata (title, your name, book cover image, keywords, etc.) are optimized for discoverability by search engines. All you have to do is create and share Book Bubbles regularly. Bublish technology handles the rest.
- Track your progress. At the top of your Bublish dashboard, you’ll find real-time metrics showing you when and where readers are engaging with your Book Bubbles and Author Profile. You’ll also see when and where they convert to visit your book’s product page at the major online book retailers.
- Generate beautiful ePub files with one click. Our Cloud-based writing tool lets you input content chapter by chapter on the left-hand side of the screen and select a layout on the right-hand side. With one click, you can change the entire layout of your book. You can export your manuscript anytime either as a Word document for editing OR as an ePub file ready to share with reviewers.
- Engage readers WHILE you’re writing. Share excerpts and insights right from your manuscript with Bublish’s “rough cut” book bubbles. They take only moments to create, so they won’t distract you from writing. They will, however, help you engage readers, get valuable feedback on your manuscript and share your creative journey with potential readers. When you’re ready, you can even add a “pre-order” button to your rough-cut bubbles to start selling your book at all the major online book retailers.
Bublish Founder, Kathy Meis will be here to deliver a “hands-on” demo of the What, Whys and How-tos in Using Bublish the second half of the morning.
Get ready to “bubble” up your Book Fans!
BE PREPARED!To those signing up…“Please prepare a book excerpt or promotion for the audio-only recording in the Postmodern studio. It has to be very short, 2-3 minutes maximum, to allow everyone a chance to record in the time allotted.”
Location: Postmodern Company; 2734 Walnut Street Denver, Colorado 80205 (303) 539-7001
In the Rhino District just east of Downtown Denver. (Directions to be posted soon)
In the RiNO District, just east of downtown Denver (the building has a large eye on it and is painted green) – directions will be posted. Parking is available for attendees between the two buildings with green outer walls. Parking is often a challenge–even though we have “space” for many, we would suggest that this would be a good time to carpool with a friend.
Time: 8.15 AM until Noon.
Cost: Early Bird until March 26 is $30 for Gold members, all others $40. An additional $10 after the 26th
Gold members need to login to Member site to register.