Would you like to SELL more books?
Would you like to get BOOK REVIEWS that buyers read and THAT COUNT?
EARLY BIRD Registration ends Sunday. REGISTER: http://bit.ly/AUSatMornings
- On Saturday, February 6th, you will:
- Come learn from the Experts who have been reviewing books for years and have partnered with national outlets to create more visibility for books.
- Learn which reviews count and which don’t and how to pursue them.
- Connect with other AuthorU members.
- Get your questions answered and discover answers to questions you didn’t know to ask.
- Continue to become successful.
AuthorU Monthly Saturday Meeting: February 6, 2016 from 8AM – 12PM
- 8AM Breakfast & Networking
- 9AM Presentation on Getting Book Reviews
- 11AM Author Squares’ Mentor Groups
At our gorgeous NEW location in Denver at:
- CADA- Colorado Automobile Dealer’s Association: 290 E. Speer Blvd.
- (Ample Free Parking: You can park in the American Red Cross lot!)
WAIT … WAIT … Not in Denver? Or unable to make the meeting even if you are? You still can view!
- Register for the event and get the VIDEO.
- This is available ONLY to Gold AU members if in person attendance isn’t an option.
- Pricing is the exact same at attending the meeting with both early bird ($22) and tardy bird ($35) pricing.
- Video is only available to GOLD members who pre-register and WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE after the meeting.
There is an incredible benefit to spending time listening and talking with experts and authors. Taking advantage of the programming and networking opportunities AuthorU offers will help get your projects to move faster, be better, and help you achieve your goals with greater ease!
DON’T MISS THIS! And don’t miss your opportunity to sign up for the EARLY BIRD pricing that ends on the 31st…
Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. She empowers authors and is the Founder of Author U, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 34 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms (ForeWord IndieFab Book of the Year), Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences. Book #34 was published this summer: The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors & Writers. Get your copy.
Become part of her inner circle by joining the Author’s Ark and exclusive monthly webinar and coaching event. Each summer, she holds Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged, a three day intensive limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. In 2016, the dates are June 23-25th. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing on the Toginet Network at bit.ly/PublishingShow .
Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and Judith Briles – TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at Judith@Briles.com.
Author U is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful. Monthly education programs delivered face-to-face and online, The Author Resource ezine, BookCamps and the annual Author U Extravaganza are tools designed for authors pre, during and post publishing of their books. Join AuthorU.org today.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: