In this week’s AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing, Host Dr. Judith Briles reveals the power of using and implementing a crowdfunding campaign for your book—or any project that is in your wheelhouse. Only 35% of publishing-related campaigns. You will get tips on how to be in the minority!
- Crowdfunding stats for 2021. Some are eye-opening.
- Crowdfunding moneys can be used to print your book.
- Crowdfunding moneys can be used to push out a marketing and publicity campaign.
- Crowdfunding moneys can be used to spin off a screenplay.
- Crowdfunding moneys can be used to seed your next project.
- Crowdfunding can build buzz for you, your expertise, your book.
Crowdfunding is work—don’t kid yourself. It will take some time and definitely, energy. You will need to sprinkle in your creativity to bring the spark that becomes a magnet to attract crowdfunding participants you have no previous connection to.
Your listening takeaways include:
- The Who, Where, Why, Why, and When of your campaign.
- What the essential components of every campaign must include.
- The secret sauces that every campaign must-have.
- Judith’s cheat sheet for success.
And, of course, much more.
Tune in for lots of ideas and how-to tactics via the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast. Since its inception, over 9,000,000 listeners have downloaded various shows for practical publishing and book marketing guidance. Join me and become a regular subscriber.
Listen in at: http://bit.ly/iTunesAuthorPodcast
Listen in at: http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcastGoogle
Listen in at: http://bit.ly/BookPublishingPodcastAmazon