Loaded with award-winning tools to help authors write, publish, promote, sell and track their work — all from a single dashboard. Bublish’s mission is to empower author-entprepreneurs, or as we like to call them, “authorpreneurs.” The Bublish team believes this title captures the essence of what it means to be a successful author in today’s competitive book marketplace.
Authors must be both creative and business minded. With this in mind, they’ve created a suite of empowering tools. On Thursday, June 30th, Kathy Meis–the visionary and CEO of Bublish–will show authors how to take them and their books to a level not imagined in a special webinar for the our author community. Register here
Here’s a sampling of how Bublish can help …
- Grow your audience. Bublish helps you share enriched, author-branded Book Bubbles that are easy to create, put thousands of eyes on you and your book(s), and connect the dots for your target audience. We typically track about 50,000 book bubble engagements each week.
- Build your author brand. Bublish also gives you a LinkedIn-style Author Profile to help you start building your author brand. Here readers can see all your books and Bubbles in one place. Like Book Bubbles, your Author Profile can be shared socially with one click. Did you know readers are fifteen times more likely to buy a book from an author with a name they recognize?
- Increase discoverability by search engines like Google. Every time you socially share a Book Bubble or your Bublish Author Profile, you make your author brand and books more discoverable by search engines like Google. This is another important feature we’ve automated for you. When you upload or create a book on Bublish, the keywords and metadata (title, your name, book cover image, keywords, etc.) are optimized for discoverability by search engines. All you have to do is create and share Book Bubbles regularly. Bublish technology handles the rest.
- Track your progress. At the top of your Bublish dashboard, you’ll find real-time metrics showing you when and where readers are engaging with your Book Bubbles and Author Profile. You’ll also see when and where they convert to visit your book’s product page at the major online book retailers.
- Generate beautiful ePub files with one click. Our Cloud-based writing tool let’s you input content chapter by chapter on the left-hand side of the screen and select a layout on the right-hand side. With one click, you can change the entire layout of your book. You can export your manuscript anytime either as a Word document for editing OR as an ePub file ready to share with reviewers.
- Engage readers WHILE you’re writing. Share excerpts and insights right from your manuscript with Bublish’s “rough cut” book bubbles. They take only moments to create, so they won’t distract you from writing. They will, however, help you engage readers, get valuable feedback on your manuscript and share your creative journey with potential readers. When you’re ready, you can even add a “pre-order” button to your rough-cut bubbles to start selling your book at all the major online book retailers.
Check out the Bublish platform at bublish.com. Take advantage of its two-week free trial (no credit card required) and an amazing support team to answer your questions.
AND … register for the FREE Webinar AuthorU is sponsoring on Thursday, June 28th with the Bublish team … you don’t want to be left “out of the bubble”! HERE
Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. She empowers authors and is the Founder of Author U, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 35 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms (ForeWord IndieFab Book of the Year), Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences. Book #35 was published this summer: The How to Avoid 101 Book Publishing Blunders, Bloopers & Boo-Boos. Get your copy now.
Each summer, she holds Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged, a three day intensive limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. In 2016, the dates are June 23-25th. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for “AuthorU – Your Guide to Book Publishing” on the Toginet Network at bit.ly/PublishingShow .
Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and Judith Briles – TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at Judith@Briles.com.
Author U is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful. Monthly education programs delivered face-to-face and online, The Author Resource ezine, BookCamps and the annual Author U Extravaganza are tools designed for authors pre, during and post publishing of their books. Join AuthorU.org today.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen