Do you have Siri or a “talking” to you feature on your mobile? Here’s some tips and ideas on how to use:
1. Safe Texting … If you are driving, out walking—you name it; you can send a quick text message using hands-free technology.
2. Get Help … ask questions, do research with your voice.
3. Call people … say the name and your phone searches your contact base and dials for you.
4. Use as a Calculator … wow … let Siri do the math for you. Kind of cool.
5. What’s the Weather … get the weather wherever you are. Great if you are traveling and you need a quick report.
6. Sports Updates … Ok, Ok, tis a stretch … but Siri can update you on an ongoing game as you drive or wherever.
7. Dictate Away for the Multitasker … hey, who doesn’t like to talk while cleaning stuff up? Isn’t that when an awesome idea drops in. Let Siri take the notes for you and you do two things at once. I like it.
Judith Briles is a book publishing expert and coach. She empowers authors and is the Founder of Author U, a membership organization created for the serious author who wants to be seriously successful. She’s been writing about and conducting workshops on publishing since the 80s. Judith is the author of 34 books including Author YOU: Creating and Building Your Author and Book Platforms (ForeWord IndieFab Book of the Year), Snappy Sassy Salty: Wise Words for Authors and Writers and a speaker at publishing conferences. Book #34 was published this summer: The CrowdFunding Guide for Authors & Writers. Get your copy.
Become part of her inner circle by joining the Author’s Ark and exclusive monthly webinar and coaching event. Each summer, she holds Judith Briles Book Publishing Unplugged, a three day intensive limited to a small group of authors who want to be seriously successful. In 2015, the dates are August 27-29th. Her audio and workbook series, Creating Your Book and Author Platform is now available. Join Judith live on Thursdays at 6 p.m. EST for Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing on the Toginet Network at bit.ly/PublishingShow .
Follow @AuthorU and @MyBookShepherd on Twitter and do a “Like” at AuthorU and Judith Briles – TheBookShepherd on Facebook. If you want to create a book that has no regrets, contact Judith at Judith@Briles.com.
Author U is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to the author who wants to be seriously successful. Monthly education programs delivered face-to-face and online, The Author Resource ezine, BookCamps and the annual Author U Extravaganza are tools designed for authors pre, during and post publishing of their books. Join AuthorU.org today.
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: