Want to get a push out for your snap, crackle, and pop press release? How about getting leads for speaking or tips on avoiding getting duped on the Internet? It’s all here in this edition of AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing with Dr. Judith Briles and Mitchell Davis, creator of ExpertClick.com.
Book marketing power for authors usually has media behind.
How to avoid being tripped up with an Internet lure?
Discover the power of SearchJacking
Get in the Year …
Are you answering “your” call?
Do you want to turn your book into a brand?
How about marketing it with a “mission-driven movement”?
· Many of you have ‘heard the call’ … and begin the hero’s journey in your writing.
· Next, you heed the call and take action – write a book, create a business around that calling.
· Then you take that calling out to the market to others who will resonate with the call … those who want and …
Not a week goes by where authors I’m working with or places that I’m speaking at that, where I don’t get this question: Do you have any quick tips for getting unstuck in writing?
My answer has multiple components, but it starts with one word: Yes
We all get stuck once in a while … so know that you aren’t alone. First, take a break—meaning—transition and move your head to another place. Whether it’s a TV series …
Does your book make a difference? Are you writing one … and want to make a difference to your reader? Should be a YES answer.
Do you know what “servant authorship” is? You will after you listen in.
Did you know that the majority of authors do not write a book with an outline?
Did you know that authors are more confused today as to which publishing option/path they should pursue?
Did you know what the #1 hiccup is …
Busting Social Media Myths for Authors
Too many authors get caught up in the “myths” of publishing, using them as their guiding principles … where they should be trashed!
· Myth #1 – You must be on all social media platforms.
· Myth #2 – The more fans and followers you have, the better.
· Myth #3 – Social media is free.
· Myth #4 – Social media will generate leads for your business.
and embrace the #1 Truthiness: It’s all about the foundation!
Get ready …