What to expect at the AuthorYOU Extravaganza …
AuthorYOU Extravaganza’s Pre-Conference starts on Thursday at 3 p.m. with roll up your sleeves to rock your writing to a full afternoon of classes. Then the conference runs—pretty much nonstop—through early afternoon on Saturday afternoon.
From start to finish, the AuthorYOU Extravaganza is designed to help you become a successful author. That is what you want … yes?
Top 7 Reasons for Authors to Attend the AuthorYOU Extravaganza Conference:
- All sessions are general … you won’t miss anything. They fit your specific authoring needs and goals.
- AYE is an “Info Fest” … not a PitchFest. Just the facts for authors and authors-to-be.
- You are ready to learn about publishing options from leaders in self-publishing AND traditional publishing.
- You are building your personal author community. At AYE, meet like-minded authors.
- You seek innovative publishing-related services. Meet with the exhibitors at the conference to find out what’s new for authors and your success.
- You love books. Come browse our onsite bookstore and get the books you purchase autographed by the presenters.
- The Author Gong Show is open to all who submit the first two pages for reading over Friday lunch. Plus, you can get one-on-one time with presenters and experts, unlimited networking & the Author Gong Show luncheon, and attendee bag filled with author goodies, and more!
The MAIN CONFERENCE registration low price fee includes both Friday and Saturday of live sessions, keynotes, and event. Then there are Add-Ons that you must preregister for including:
- Thursday afternoon is a special, kick-butt 9 Cube Plotting Technique writing workshop with Barb Wilson.
- Diner with Comedy Works star Nancy Norton is the perfect dessert for your info packed Friday. Who doesn’t want to end the long day with an evening of laughing?
- And, you have part of your weekend for you. We made the decision to end Saturday afternoon. For travel. For downtime. For being home on Sunday for family, friends, or just noodling time.
Optional Add-Ons include at a separate fee:
Thursday, April 8th … 9 Cube Plotting Technique. Designed for awesome fiction writing flow PLUS nonfiction authors will goose up stories they weave within their books. If that’s you, register for this. Cost: $35
Friday lunch, Aril 9th … Writing critique at the Author Gong Show. Once You register, you will be able to sign up to have up to two pages of your writing/book-to-be read aloud. Many of your presenters will become a “wowsa … you rock” or “oops … it’s a start … needs some help.” If that’s you, register for this. Lunch, though, is included with your general registration. Cost: $5
Friday, April 9th … Dinner and Comedy with Nancy Norton. A star within the Comedy Works platform, on cruise ships, and private corporate events, Nancy is JUST fun … and she wants to write a book to boot! If that’s you, register for this. Cost: $50
AuthorYOU members $227
Early Bird ends midnight March 21.
If you are Serious about being successful as an Author, this is where you should be –April 8, 9, 10
Do not wait … REGISTER NOW https://authoru.org/april.html
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: