It’s Thursday at
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on Kickstater and crowdfunding. Judith Briles has Margot Atwell as her guest, Kickstarter’s marketing liaison. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Your 10 Point# Website Check Up bit.ly/1ypAM1I
- Learn how #eBook format has changed the games for librarians as well as for #authors-listen to podcast: ow.ly/BHkHS
- Advice for New Indie #Authors from Self-Publishing Veterans bit.ly/1ris6nr
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- #authors: If you are using #Facebook: When trolls attack-what not to do: bit.ly/1soXOTO
- #Authors: Four Ways to Measure the Impact of #SocialMedia Case Study bit.ly/1mQmXo7
Writers & Writing
- 15 Hilarious Bookstore Chalkboards ow.ly/BQlyD
Fun and Cool Things to Know
- Ever had a day where everything is going at once and you pull it off? Fun video: http://ow.ly/BRS4u
- 10 reasons dogs are man’s best friend – http://bit.ly/1D1kYlv
You can listen to over 130 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: