It’s Thursday at …
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on a variety for common hiccups that new authors get into. Judith Briles is going solo today the second part of Author and Publishing Timelines. What you need (should know) 12 months from publication of your book, then moving it up month by month. Last week, Judith and Jake Williams, illustrator, author, charicature creator dove into the creativity process —you don’t want to miss this one! It’s up on the In the Air section on the AuthorU.org site. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Top 10 #Publishing Mistakes Every $Author Should Avoid bit.ly/1pOvxCh#authoru#Author aha: 3 Really Good Self-Publishing Ideas and 5 Hilariously Bad Ones dld.bz/crVhj #authoru #book
- Savvy tips for #authors-not all ereaders treat your #ebook the same-listen to podcast: ow.ly/Auo2J #authoru
- Very cool: Easy tips & tricks for #authors in designing striking presentations using Canva is.gd/tHMXUw #authoru
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- #Author positioning: Want To Search Your Status History on #Facebook? bit.ly/1uZ55JS #authoru
- 8 Essential Tips for a Successful #Book Reading by a Self-Published #Author bit.ly/VoFsnf #authoru
- #Author tip:15 Resources to Improve Your Organic Reach on Facebook for self or #book buff.ly/1s84npb #authoru
- #Author and #Book Smarts: 5 Essential Steps to Success in Social Media Marketing ow.ly/trnJH #authoru
Writers & Writing
- #Authors and #Writers …Want to get your creative juices going? Here’s what Sting does to seed ideas (video): http://ow.ly/AytDM
Fun and Cool Things to Know
- Next time you think of how your #book looks-meet the creator of fonts galore (video): http://ow.ly/AytMy #author
You can listen to over 130 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: