It’s Thursday at
Author U – Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on Author Photos… as in casual images, book covers, promotion, website images, products, and training. Judith Briles has Nick Taylor as her guest—they will be deep diving into the growing world of kids’ ebooks.Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio . You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- #Author alert: Fantastic data, stats, and advice on how to Get Your Pitch Noticed by a Major #Publisher – klou.tt/1x1eotczlwgjr
- 5 Blunders Guaranteed to Crush Your Publishing Efforts – Part I”@AuthorU, http://t.co/NYKdY7vsMx
- WOOT …RT @PublishersWkly: August #Bookstore Sales Rose 3.4% http://t.co/V5TRkYUpyM
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- How Seamless Email Turns Ecommerce Prospects into Buyers bit.ly/11k5738 #marketing #biz
- 12 Secrets for #authors in Selling More #Books at Events bit.ly/1qiQ5PK #authoru
Writers & Writing
- Are you a #writer with a #book done? Enter Draft to Dream #Book Competition now open. Huge Prizes. Details: http://ow.ly/CLJF3
- Part II Timelines-When should a #writer morphing to #author think about #book marketing? Listen to podcast: ow.ly/CzBJj
- Tips & Inspiration to Write a #Book in a Month for #authors, just in time for #NaNoWriMo: bit.ly/1r2gIJa
Fun and Cool Things to Know
- Star Wars art for your “grown up” bedroom walls is.gd/Ak4o31
- Very cool–Boston around the clock-short video http://ow.ly/CLKWG
You can listen to over 140 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://tinyurl.com/AuthorURadio .
If you are looking for FREE author and book coaching … call in to Judith’s Author Monday Mornings at NOON Eastern each Monday. The number is 218-632-9854; Access Code 1239874444 … have your questions ready–there’s a full hour to ask and listen.
Was this helpful? Get more FREE tips and insight: